<Domination>Infernal Blow FaceBreaker Build - Easy 21-30k damage - 4k+ life

This build will be very similar to Xedralya's build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/562054 however mine takes a few turns :).

Few things about this build that you will need to know,
1.) Ele reflect(or thorn shrines) WILL kill you if you pop a large group (Got my first death @lvl82 or so because of it).
2.)Repeat step one, and that's your only concern when it comes to dying :)

This build isn't as cheap as Xedralya's because some items are a little more expensive but necessary. I would suggest having 25 exalts to prepare for this build, that should cover most of the basics and you can upgrade your gear from there.

A large weak point in this build (unless you use what I suggest) will be stats, those are intelligence and dexterity. These are necessary for a couple gems and pieces of gear.

I am not taking the full endurance charges currently because I haven't needed them :) I can face tank double Colonnade Koles just fine with the current amount using Immortal Call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pics or it's not real.
Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/*My current passive layout*/
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0UIBRNFy8ZLhoyGjgb-iXfJ-0ppS3SMZ4yCTWSNug26TrYR35KyE3YTeNOKk99UEdQUFFgVElV1lcNWGNYr1nzXz9gS2EhZOdlTWaeapNsRm5pbqpwfXJscql07XgNeu982YBWgKSBb4M4hNmE74jxjHaMz5BVmSuePJ7NogCkGaZXpzCnhKluq8WsWayqtfK2QbndvYG-ir6nwA_AGsbY0iHSTdSP1e3ZYeLq42rnUuw47w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI97760v6P

/*The level 100 passive layout*/
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLhFCAUTRZvFy8ZLhmFGjIaOBv6HRQkqiXfJ-0ppS3SMZ4yCTWSNug26TrYOuFHfkrITdhN404qT31QR1BQUWBUSVXGVdZXDVhjWK9Z818_YEthIWTnZU1mnmqTbEZuaW6qcH1ybHKpdO14DXrvfNmAVoCkgW-DOITZhO-I8Yx2jM-PRpBVkc6ZK548ns2gtKIApBmmV6cwp4SpbqvFrFmsqrXytkG53b2Bvoq-p8APwBrG2M9l0NDSIdJN1I_V7dlh4urjaudS52PsOO8O73zwH_Iv8kXz3fZI97760vuq_gr-jw==

Helmet
For the helmet you will be using

Color Combination - RRRR
The gems you will use in it are,
Infernal Blow - lvl 20/20%
Multistrike - lvl 20/20%
Melee Splash - lvl 20/20% (I used the melee on full life if I need decent single target DPS but it's unnecessary otherwise)
Blood Magic lvl 20

Gloves
For the gloves you will be using

These can either be your Cast When Damage Taken host or your Aura host, doesn't matter which so whatever rolls the color combination first :) but for this example we will use them for the Cast When Damage Taken.

Color Combination - RRRR
Cast When Damage Taken - lvl 1
Enduring Cry - lvl 5/20%
Warlords Mark - lvl 5/20%
Molten shell - lvl 5 (I really don't use it hence why I just threw enhance in there)

Boots
The boots you will be using are

The boots will give you a little endurance boost all around. Spell block, ES, All res and move speed. Pretty good until we get some real melee boots. For these we will use them to host our auras.

Color Combination - RGGB
Reduced mana - lvl 20
Hatred - lvl 20
Haste - lvl 20
Purity of Elements - lvl 20
(If you're in a party feel free to 20% all the auras for your friends.)

Belt
The belt you will be using is

This is very standard for such a build; High strength for life and damage, high physical damage for well damage, 10% maximum life for more life and cold resistance just because you can.

Rings
Here are the rings you will be using

Remember when I said it was going to get a little more expensive? Well here's the reason why. You will need AT LEAST one of these. I suggest using two of them with good high rolls.

20/20
20/20
15+/20
18+/20

They are not cheap so you might want to look into rings that have similar stats for the time being. Before you ask, yes pure physical will add more damage but these give you more of what you need overall :).

Amulet
The amulet you will be using in this build will be similar to

Amulets like these can also cost you a decent amount (I still need to roll either all res or life steal on mine). If you can't find or buy an amulet like the one above feel free to use a

Carnage Heart is an amazing amulet that I used for a long time and it has most of what you need, attributes/res/life steal.

Shield('s)
The shields you will be using are

Your main shield will be one with high armor/life/res, then your secondary will be Saffell's Frame.

Saffell's Frame will mainly be used for bosses that have high elemental damage or have insane spells (This shield is perfect for a double piety temple or double torture chamber fight)

Color Combination - RRR
Immortal Call - lvl 20/20%
Increased Duration - lvl 20/20%
Blood Magic - lvl 20

Flasks
The type of flasks you will be using are

The health flasks are instant because when you are in a situation where you need to heal you NEED to heal.

The quicksilver flask is there for movement obviously.

The last potion is 100% up to you, use a granite flask for more armor.
An amethyst flask for chaos RES (I would suggest this in 73+ maps)
Last edited by uberxgod on Dec 8, 2013, 10:48:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info