Split Arrow Build for OB (sc)

Hi, what are your thoughts on this build?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0OrRQgFE0UdRjbGS4aOCFgJ-0otSmlMgkyfjKJNZI26DpSOuE8LUCgQ5xKfU7IUEdQUFRJVgRW-lcNV-JYY1nzXz9gS2CIYVJjp2egbPZuqnKpdEF07XTxd-V6uHrvfNmGYId2iPGMz5BVnrmezZ_LogCmV6cwp4Ssqq6Ttz653cAawdjE9sauxtjSIdN-1I_ZYd1G37_nUudj7DjuDu8O707yL_JF8932SPe-_E78xf4K

The early stages are basically the same as "the shocker" build in other thread. So first getting resolute technique, and then straight to blood magic. Then to iron reflexes (grab US on the way). After that build my way to iron grip (at this point I will start using a bow). After that I take good amount of life nodes and some elemental dmg. Then going up from Iron reflexes.

I have decent amount of good nodes left when I'm at this point (life, elemental dmg, res) so I can grab whatever I need then. Also have big int/dex nodes close if I need any more. I can also get PB since it's 1 point away if I have good enough survivability and feel like taking it.

IGN BURRNUS (HC), JAAKAAPPI (HC), KURIMUSi (default)
i like it.
Looks quite solid. One note to add tho if you take the south highway to IG you can save 1 point :P. Also you could change celerity (8% movement) to an 30 str node when you take the left north path abit away from IR.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Jan 19, 2013, 4:05:04 PM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Looks quite solid. One note to add tho if you take the south highway to IG you can save 1 point :P.

Thanks for the note, I will definately go that way;).
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Also you could change celerity (8% movement) to an 30 str node when you take the left north path abit away from IR.

True, but then you would be 2 points away from PB if you need it and 8% ms is also quite nice:).

Thanks for the inputs.
removed
You can also save one point by going to blood magic, down from blood drinker instead of right.

Overall, this is a nice progressive build. Stable and easy to execute.
Last edited by Kylezz on Jan 22, 2013, 12:31:41 AM
"
Kylezz wrote:
You can also save one point by going to blood magic, down from blood drinker instead of right.

I don't think I can? I still get 93 points used unless I'm missing something. The only way I can get it to 92 points (91 if I don't take 30 str node) is the way spysong mentioned a.k.a:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info