Synthoscope's ES Righteous Fire Meat Tank

Run around. Stuff Die. Win. Except for totems. They are annoying.

Why ES? You can aura whore and be a regen tank.

108 point skill tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHKPrr7uq6mK24k4RIN4OnCAx9PI6m649Gna4QfwFvLKYdFBpsxp5XyTdmkNb60kw15CI0CmaecH0XLyjFKU-0DHFNqZVk54bR877sOJMnRnGazxoyVdYksDrYHNzhiENjUWCApE3YfLt_xh2qtzGePIx2JIvBxRGWWPWBbz0P98HsGA5IcLudxASzxPaP-sNt44TZExRNAnHEFSft2-eIay9vgzjz3UcGtvfvfMLsX2qZmhEvPAW0xR6B62MrCkuNwQD_HNsaEHv1S746n98=

Equipment/Gear
Spoiler

You need Shavronnes Wrappings. Without it, you have to pay attention too much. I wouldn't suggest this build without it.
You also need Shavronne's Revelation, if only temporarily.
After that, get a Rise of Phoenix.
If possible, get a +2 fire, +1 gem item, if not, use Ephemeral Edge.
Also, dual Redbeaks.
For the necklace, I would suggest Eye of Chayula or Astramentis.

Casting Righteous Fire
Do the Switch Cast.
Low life yourself, switch to redbeaks, cast RF, and switch back.

Gems and Links
Spoiler

4L Head:
[RF] + [AOE] + [Increased Burning] + [Concentrated Effect]

4L/5L Chest:
[Vitality] + [Discipline] + [Reduced Mana] + Whatever

3L Shield:
[Cast when stunned]/[CwDT]* + [Elemental Weakness/Flammability/Vulnerability] + [Enduring Cry]

4L Glove:
[CwDT]/[Cast when Stunned] + [Immortal Call] + [Increased Duration] + [Ice Nove]

4L Boots: What ever you want

3L Weapon: [Purity of Fire] + [Empower] + [Reduced Mana]

If you can get a level 26 purity of fire, get it, and grab the holy strength node near the Aura cluster above Templar. It will give you 11 max fire res. At this point, you can, if you wanted to, drop Rise of Phoenix for a better shield (like Aegis Aurora or something with high ES, block, and spell damage) and you would still have 88 max fire res. That is, if you wanted to of course, or you can keep 96 fire res. Thats also good.

See something I miss, or I made a mistake? Let me know.
Last edited by HedgeMoney on Jan 5, 2014, 2:23:11 PM
dude your build is just numbers, going melee range with 0 armor 0 evasion? gl lol :)
Last edited by Zhentariel on Dec 8, 2013, 7:27:49 PM
That's what granite flasks are for. This is an ES build, and if you need defense, you have cast on stun with enduring cry for an extra 12% physical damage reduction. But what do you need defense for when you can kill all non-rare/boss monsters in one second?

Besides, with Rise of the Phoenix, you can get hybrid Armor/ES gear, you don't need pure ES as long as the ES is high enough to sustain RF.

But you are right, it isn't defensive enough. I'll have to make some changes in this regard.
Last edited by HedgeMoney on Dec 9, 2013, 4:13:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info