Simple Question

NVIDIA GeForce 9100
AMD Atholon II X4 620 Processor 2.60 GHz

Are these good requirements? My game works fine but it has the minor FPS lag and its annoying as shit.
Please respond back as quickly as possible.

P.S. My internet connection is flawless btw so theirs no worries there.
Does it matter? If you can play the game fine, i think thats what really matters.
GGG - Why you no?
"
My game works fine but it has the minor FPS lag and its annoying as shit.

I think you pretty much answered your own question here regarding your system specs.
IGN:
How was I supposed to know if the system specs were fine or not? The graphics card could be taking a shit, which is why I asked the question if it meets the requirements, like I said, it LAGS and honest;y its not enjoyable to the point of playing. Thanks for the negative feedback.
"
it LAGS and honest;y its not enjoyable to the point of playing.

or ...

"
My game works fine but it has the minor FPS lag

So which is it? Your game works fine , or its runs terribly? I took your first post as it didnt have a problem at all.

Be warned, theres well known issues in some areas due to not-so-great optimizations in place atm. Couple that with the over all lack of video options, and well, its something alot of us have been dealing with, but for the most part, its fine.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 18, 2013, 2:48:28 PM
Hence is why I said "and honestly" speaking how even though its minor lag, its not enjoyable. Only common knowledge.
To be fair your gpu is a bottom of the range card from a series released 5 years ago

In addition to this you also have the bottom of the range dual core processor in the Athlon II X4 family from nearly 4 years ago.

so I wouldn't be expecting good performance in a modern game.

The lead programmer did comment that the game should be able to be configured run smoothly on hardware released in the last 3 years.

Wait until open beta & test again before considering to upgrade your gaming rig.
IGN:
Last edited by RottenSausage on Jan 18, 2013, 3:24:08 PM
That was easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info