Indie music producer looking for a project or 2

Hey everyone. I've been playing PoE for a good half a year at least now and I really love the way it's been developing in terms of player base as well as game content which is why I felt like posting this on this forum.

Anyway, my name is Chris and I like to make music! I have a link to my SoundCloud in my signature, there's handful of my material on there to listen to if you're not busy (they vary in style quite a lot so give a few a chance)! Basically I tend to produce of my own accord as a hobby, but now I'd like a good reason to make music to give me the drive to make more.

This is where you come in (anyone who's interested) if you - or anyone you may know - happen to be working on projects, possibly a modification for a game or even a small scale indie development, I would love to get involved. I'm in my third year of university and I'm planning on building a portfolio of work to show prospective employers.

Alternatively, there may be an old game track you like from the Megadrive/SNES period that you would like to hear re-made. There's something I find satisfying about an 8/16 bit track brought into the HD times :)

So yea get in touch with me Via PM or in this thread about anything related. I also greatly appreciate any comments or criticisms you may have on my work. I don't think my production of music has reached it's potential yet and I would love to have something worthwhile to work on.
Watch me stream games at www.mixer.com/therealgaffer
Last edited by thegaffer on Jan 18, 2013, 6:08:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info