Needs to be a city in each act.

Hi guys, I have not been playing long but so far I have not noticed any cities/large town where people can gather. Would be nice to have 1 in each act so we can all hang out don't you think? I know some will cry etc but I think its a good idea.
I disagree. There is no need for a *city* in every act, but there is a need for a commerce hub in each act, and ... wait for it... there IS.

My thoughts.
GGG - Why you no?
I hear the town in Act 3 is massive.
IGN:
Have you seen the City of Sarn? it's coming in OB.
The area right after you kill hillock is a town, its called lioneyes watch. its the place wherre you get all the quests and the rewards.

not sure if your a troll or just didnt notice all the people running around....
IGN: iHeartLGz
Every now and then it has to create a new lions eyes watch. Its possible his luck spawned him a fresh one after he killed hillock.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
I think the OP's point is the Lionseye Watch & Forrest Encampment areas are too small, correct me if I'm wrong.
IGN:
If he's complaining about the size, I vote we exile him to a hellish, mostly deserted continent. Antarctica?
"
Caution wrote:
Hi guys, I have not been playing long but so far I have not noticed any cities/large town where people can gather. Would be nice to have 1 in each act so we can all hang out don't you think? I know some will cry etc but I think its a good idea.

keep playing little grasshopper ........
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
Xikorut wrote:
If he's complaining about the size, I vote we exile him to a hellish, mostly deserted continent. Antarctica?

The diablo 3 servers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info