Public profile for players?

I'm not the beta at the moment, so i'll ask straight away : is there a public web profile where you can see and compare your characters with the other players, items, builds and so on?
It's a functionality that actually doesn't exist or it's available only for the member of the beta program?
No. Privacy to character build is a must for many people. Think about the pvp element of surprise.

There may be an option to allow you to publicly share this, but at the moment, there is not, and it wont be something that people dont have a choice over.
GGG - Why you no?
Ok thanks for the quick reply.

But if i want to learn from veteran players which kind of items to use or the most profitable spell/skills, I imagine that in game there is an "inspect player" functionality, obviously based on the will of the player..
"
HyperNiX wrote:
Ok thanks for the quick reply.

But if i want to learn from veteran players which kind of items to use or the most profitable spell/skills, I imagine that in game there is an "inspect player" functionality, obviously based on the will of the player..

No there isn't, but since anyone can link their build and items on the forum, the appropriate class forum would be the best place to find out that kind of information.
So you are telling me that there is a way to public the items that you use, without using screenshots or so..
Last edited by HyperNiX on Jan 18, 2013, 12:34:20 PM
"
HyperNiX wrote:
So you are telling me that there is a way to public the items that you use, without using screenshots or so..

Check the "class discussion" in the index forum. People post their builds, gear, gems, play style and so forth.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
"
HyperNiX wrote:

Yes like so
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Just reply to a post, click the image at the top left of the screen of your character, then it brings up a popup you can click on any item of gear or from your stash etc. to place a link to it in your post.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Ok thanks for the exhaustive replies, now i'm going to wait for start of the open beta
Players are not required to share their builds etc, but this community is very good and if you simply ask the gamers most all of them do not keep their stuff too secret, I mean it is a game not alchemy, although their is alchemy in the game, wait... stop looking at my STUFF!!

=P
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info