Nothing to see here.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 18, 2013, 12:50:12 AM
bump
So, I've used Caribou's server for awhile now and I was one of the first people to join his Path of Exile community in teamspeak. I can't speak for anyone else in the server but I have no clue what you're talking about. Almost everyone that I speak to in teamspeak is nice and very helpful. Caribou is the same way. I've never heard him say one bad thing about anyone, that's just my opinion though.

You're welcome to jump in and talk anytime, we get guests all the time. I'm also online if you'd like to join me. Best of Luck.

-Jackbandit
Last edited by Jakzca on Jan 18, 2013, 12:30:46 AM
I found this teamspeak through this forum and I have fun everyday and the community is very very nice.

The players I play with are fun.

I honestly have no idea what this person is talking about, maybe he is on drugs or something.

I seen Tribeca in teamspeak a few times and had some good conversations with him / gave him gear / currency a few times, helped him level ect.

This guy needs to be set straight, whatever his reason are for posting this awful thread to accuse a moderator has nothing to do with PoE obviously.

Personal grudges imo.
IGN: dtx_friendzoneLVLninety

( The best PoE player. )
haters gonna hate.
IGN: auralzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info