Jay Wilson left D3 team

plz GGG stay with us .... dont apply for that open spot ! Path of Exile is the real D3 ! Fuck the name
Thx for the Beta-Key !!!!!!!! =)
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 17, 2013, 5:46:49 PM
I hate what they did with D3, but you don't have to flame Jay Wilson. He i just a person he tried and failed. Leave the guy alone !!!
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Something that really needed to happen with d3. Unfortunatley that game is such a mess I'm not sure a new director could fix it.

It needs entirely new mechanics/skills/affixes/LORE/uniques etc

The game is sadly broken from the core
"
Farystar wrote:
I hate what they did with D3, but you don't have to flame Jay Wilson. He i just a person he tried and failed. Leave the guy alone !!!

This.

Not only that, but the original Blizzard North team wasn't there either.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Im not much of one to put blame on a single lone guy amongst a corporation of money hungry fools. Hell, JW doesnt see even a smidgem of what was made off that game, but theres one man that does see a HUGE chunk of that money... and that man publicly stated he wanted to take the fun out of making games. Hes doing a good job it seems. JW finally realised it?

Ahh well RIP D3.
GGG - Why you no?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info