camera zoom??

camera sooms tooo close my char looks big....cant i somehow zoom out more? i use 1280x1024 and i scrool up as much as posible but still camers seems too close...
I have the same opinion, and it was discussed several times, but as far as I konow there are no plans to increase the max. zoom-out.

I´ve read that the devs already increased it during the beta.

But as I said, a little bit more zoom-out would be nice (even in 1920x1080 it´s too close), let´s wait and see, maybe with the upcoming updates.
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Jan 17, 2013, 12:02:12 PM
hmm okay
Yeah, they need to increase the max zoom out area.

I play at 1920x1080 and I get shot by stuff off-screen on a regular basis. I also have enemies with charge a attack start the attack from off screen.

I took my level 39 Ranger back into normal to try farming a boss a bit, and got 2-hit killed by white enemies in the Barracks zone. They either attacked or charged at me from off screen. I'm rather loathe to play her in the higher difficulty now as I'm worried about getting killed by off screen stuff and losing XP on a regular basis.

This is exactly why I returned my copy of Diablo 2 after 1 week, way back when it came out. Getting insto-killed by off screen enemies made me hate the game and has permanently chased me away from the Diablo series.
"
I play at 1920x1080

Same here, and its okey for me ; )

"
GuyverLord wrote:
Yeah, they need to increase the max zoom out area.

I play at 1920x1080 and I get shot by stuff off-screen on a regular basis. I also have enemies with charge a attack start the attack from off screen.

I took my level 39 Ranger back into normal to try farming a boss a bit, and got 2-hit killed by white enemies in the Barracks zone. They either attacked or charged at me from off screen. I'm rather loathe to play her in the higher difficulty now as I'm worried about getting killed by off screen stuff and losing XP on a regular basis.

This is exactly why I returned my copy of Diablo 2 after 1 week, way back when it came out. Getting insto-killed by off screen enemies made me hate the game and has permanently chased me away from the Diablo series.

Is this post serious? You sure you're not trolling? If you HATE, no less, the Diablo series - especially 2 - then how is your opinion on a game that is almost universally proclaimed as the successor to Diablo 2 going to be of any worth to the developers of said game who have made it very clear that they built off the game they loved - Diablo 2, in case you missed that part...?

Y'all're crying about getting hit from offscreen; you can accept the other "real world conceits" of combat in this game but not that one? (In the real world, dragons can hit you from offscreen.)

I would posit that "they" don't need to increase JACK S&(*& for some scrub who HATES, no less, the very game this one is based off! Hilarious... top marks for trollage to you my good man! hahahaha
IGN: ScrubcoreRulezBitch
Alt: HardcorePwnsScrubcore
I don't mind getting hit from off screen as long as my shots can hit off screen. Do they. anyone know?
"
fozziex wrote:
I don't mind getting hit from off screen as long as my shots can hit off screen. Do they. anyone know?

Yes your shots can hit off screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info