Marauder 2 handed weapon build

Okay so this is first time that I have played as a Marauder and it seems to me its really hard to make a proper 2 handed weapon Marauder build. I say this because it would appear from the passive skill tree that it will take quite some leveling before I can even put points into the 2 handed weapon category.

Basically I want to know if anyone has been successful in building a 2 handed weapon Marauder build.
You can start around lvl 4.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPBQgFHEYkRtFIWAotTIJOlJAoEGqUEdQUFRJValVtVYEWGNdAF8_YIhhUnKpdPF7jHzZhmCMz46_l7ScJ565ns2fy6CdpzCsurndwQTG2N-_51LuFO8O707yL_ZI9zL3vvjr

But I'm going with something like that for a 2h. Think life and regen are more important, with the no stun mastery, and the no ennemy evasion too.
IGN: Octaus
"
Octaus wrote:

This is almost like my 78 marauders, except i also graabbed Amplify at the top (temp area) its a must have for a 2h build imo, and the life regen per endurance charge under the charge near the mara starting is a must too.
HugeMfka - 84 Righteous Fire Duelist - 44/346 MF 6.9k Life
DemCritsOP - 84 Reave Shadow - 71k Reave / 35k Vaal Reave
Thanks for the help guys guess I just didn't really look at the skill tree that hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info