Mid range Mara with Lightning strike

Hey Guys,

This is my HC Marauder build. My main nods will be: Hp + Hp regen, armor, elemental resist, some elemental dmg and additional chance to shock with lighting. My main attack is Lightning Strike supported by projectile dmg from Iron Grip and Point Blank.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0OPA6tEuEUIBRNFHEUdRiRGNsZLhmFGjgdFCFgJKon1SftKLUpLjIJMn4yiTbpOlI9_ECgQapDY0OcTeNQR1BQVElVqVXGVgRW-lfiWGNY9VnzXz9gS2CIYSFhUmOnZp5nvW6qcU1yqXRBdO108XfleA1673y4fNmGYIzPj0aQVZe0ms-boZ3En8uiAKLqpMKnMKeEqW6sWayqrLq18rcxud2-isAaxFjG2M9l0NDUj91G37_i6uNq51LsOO5v7w7vTvAf8i_z3fZI9zL3vvjr-tL8Tv6P

If you have any suggestions, feel free to ask!

See ya around.

PS: sorry about my crappy english.
Don't create builds with all 111 points used, really just don't do it, you wont reach max lvl anytime soon and it's just confusing and partly misleading, try to build something with around 50 points used.

That being said, you've taken unwavering stance but not iron reflexes thats the only major flaw in the build.
I've been streaming my LS Marauder on and off for the past few weeks and for a nice default league build I use (at level 76):

If I was to play hardcore then I'd probably swap around a few passive talent points to make (at level 80 less dps more life):

Both are passive talent specs that use Blood Magic keystone, if you want to use more than just wrath, grace, and anger auras then take the 4 points from the top where the shock talents are and take inner force instead and grab shock at about level 84. Also note with the passive tree specs I put up, you can use any weapon you want with them.

Edit: Didn't mean to sound like I'm hijacking your thread, you seem to have put up a similar spec that I use so I decided to put up something that looks to me to be a bit more cleaned up than what you had going :)
Last edited by LoknarVelocity on Jan 17, 2013, 6:56:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info