GGG Should remove the Uniques Challenge

And that is why:

I'm complete the my 7 stars 2 weeks ago and now i have no clue how can i get all the highcost uniques.
Some facts:
1. We playing with full party on 75+ maps. I'm a MF Culing guy with 87/267 mf. You know what drop we got from the maps?
Spoiler
So tell me what: how can i get the SUPERhightcost uniques?
2. I'm spend 10+ hours per day farming the bosses and playing on maps and still not close to get the uniques. Just imagine if some one spend less then 3 hours per day - they have no chance to get 8 stars.

tl;dr

Give me option to buy the uniques from the shop for my $ or compete the idiots challenge. I can "PROBABLY" complete the challenge if i'm gonna to use the RMT - but i don't want to do this cuz is STUPID AS HELL. I'm get the 8 stars on onlsaught but know - i have no idea how to complete this last challenge.
Gl hf.

EDIT: btw, alot of my frineds demotivated to start trying to complete the challenges cuz they know - the have NO chance to complete the uniques challenge that is why the don't want to play on new leagues/trying to complete challenges.

PS. My ingrish is good as your russians.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Dec 4, 2013, 7:25:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Sadly, most of the challenges aren't really a challenge on anything other than your free time.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
++ not really
IGN@GoBoks or PashaLEDNIK
I have said this the first time league challenges were revealed back in June.

It is because the challenges have a physical reward - some stupid shirt or hoodie or whatever - that ggg has to put in some sort of ridiculous limiting factor that can only ever be completed by a handful of people, aka the uniques challenge. Otherwise they would have to become a free clothing company.

Remove the damn shirt, stick with exclusive in game rewards or achievement points and it will be a perfect system that can be enjoyed by all.
"
Sadly, most of the challenges aren't really a challenge on anything other than your free time.

I think rare mobs + kill the bosses on the maps is a good challenge. Yes, reciept challenge is not really challenge, but uniq challenge - is a ridiculous stupid. Just admit it.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
drakar8888 wrote:
I have said this the first time league challenges were revealed back in June.

It is because the challenges have a physical reward - some stupid shirt or hoodie or whatever - that ggg has to put in some sort of ridiculous limiting factor that can only ever be completed by a handful of people, aka the uniques challenge. Otherwise they would have to become a free clothing company.

Remove the damn shirt, stick with exclusive in game rewards or achievement points and it will be a perfect system that can be enjoyed by all.

Yeah i see your point about that, but they can add the "exclusive in game rewards or achievement points" to the t-shirt too, why not? But my question is: Why this uniques challenge be a created? This is not a challenge, this is completely RNG or RMT challenge.
Just try to trade, made my first 20 exa on domination in 2 weeks after this league started. It's not this hard really, all you have to know is prices. Then ordinary buy-sell stuff.
IGN: LonelyMe
PHAHAHA http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Happy a 7 star posted this =)

I understand it would be costly to give out a bunch of tshirts, but maybe this challenge could be reworked in some other way to keep it challenging.

When the league first started there was a typo saying to only get 42 or so of the ones listed. I think something like that would be have been much more manageable. Until they fixed it, I actually had a glimmer of hope.

I keep kidding myself that if I manage to make a few exalts per day while trying to study and work that I may be able to buy most of the uniques. Since I keep finding Darkscorns and Ignomons I doubt I'll ever find one of the top ones.

Having more than the dozen or so people that manage to get 8 stars wearing the tshirts around would be good advertising though ^_^
the one problem i have with the unique challenge is that i don't see how you can get all 191 without getting stash-tabs. its a very sneaky way of saying give us some moneys. while that's probably not what the devs intended, it sucks for people who don't have more tabs.
"
BBGMEEPS wrote:
the one problem i have with the unique challenge is that i don't see how you can get all 191 without getting stash-tabs. its a very sneaky way of saying give us some moneys. while that's probably not what the devs intended, it sucks for people who don't have more tabs.

Nah you need to get only 65 but more than half of them is cost from 4 to 50 exalted. That is not big deal but the support pack for 50$, but i don't see a point cuz i'm upset right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info