What's with the 7 point reward

Events pages says that the 7 point is +20 str.
Last edited by Ozsmeg on Dec 4, 2013, 7:14:31 AM
I realise that but the events rewards page says it's +20. That is miss leading.
It also says its life stat is 23 and yours is 26.

The items listed in events are randomly rolled just as all our rewards are.
I am aware of what mine is and that it is different.

It's false advertising, bait and switch, or name just about any other sales trick that is known.

The rewards page should indicate either the lowest role meaning everyone happy with better or the state the range of the roles or just be really nice and give everyone the max role. It is miss leading to people the way it is now and I am sure I am not the only one that is irritated that I now have to dump divine orbs into into it if I want to use it.
mine is 30/20 :D
I guess you could argue that GGG are trade scammers. Trading your time for sub-par items. I'm outraged.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
Ozsmeg wrote:
The rewards page should indicate either the lowest role meaning everyone happy with better or the state the range of the roles or just be really nice and give everyone the max role. It is miss leading to people the way it is now and I am sure I am not the only one that is irritated that I now have to dump divine orbs into into it if I want to use it.

I think the announcement of the rewards for the very first racing season clearly said that the rewards would have random rolls on their attributes. Since then, everyone probably assumed that such an explanation was unnecessary.

If you think about it, it is really the only thing that makes any sense.
I agree that if you don't know it's random, it can be disappointing. Especially the 1.80 aspd stormcloud - really GGG?

I knew it was random though, so didn't even look at the stats much to start with. but for other people it could be a real disappointment.

Also, OP: check out the one I got before you say you got too bad of a deal:
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info