Scion Crit Dagger ST +Shield Advice needed!

Hello there, I have been messing around with the scion as of late, and I actually came up with a build I thought might be good.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBH4FtQX5CTMVGhUgFfAYvRmGGYoZ1RqPG60egSLqJJ0k_SmlKk0rbyzpLYMwcTGeMww1kjiWOkI6WD3iPydFlkjuSWdKfUrIS3hLjUwyTeNOKlFHVi1W9VuvXPliWmegapNuqniufVt9dX3jgOGHGYd2iPGKr419jb-QEZLNkvOXBpfQm12btZ2WnyemV6iaqW6qf6q4rEesWax_skS0xbXytkG3F7k-u-PAD8LswzrEosaiykrRNtN-1CPVANXt227dDd2o3uXfmOJe4oDnVOjW6xTrLPKX9tr68fsJ_MX-K_6P_rr_HP_e

EDIT #2: Fiddled around with the points, dropped some block and some changes to boost auras a bit;

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBH4FfQW1BfkRlhUgFfAYvRmGGYoZ1R6BIuok_SmlKk0rbyzpLYMvbzBxMZ4zDDWSOJY6QjpYPeI_J0WWRwZI7klnSn1KyEt4S41MMk3jTipRR1YtVupW9VuvXPle-megapNuqnC7eK59W311feOA4YcZh3aI8YqvjX2Nv4_6kBGSzZLzlwaX0Jtdm7Wdlp2jpleomqp_qrisR6xZrH-yRLTFtfK2QbcXuT6748APwuzDOsSixqLKStN-1CPVANXt2RPbbtvn3Q3dqN7l4l7igOdU6Nbp_usU6yzyl_yr_MX-K_6P_rr_HP_e

I'm looking for experimenters and veteren scion players to give this a look and tell me what is good, and what needs to be improved.

This stands as the final build, and the leveling into it will pick up resist nodes and extra health nodes that are on the way to other things, and then regret out of it.

Weaknesses I am aware of:

1: No static blows

2: No Bloodthirst

3: No Unwavering Stance

4: No Ondar's Guile

There are only so many points, sadly, I'd have liked to have picked up static blows at least, as it is a pretty hefty boost to the multiplier damage, But I don't know if its optimal, hence why I am here.

This is meant for nemesis league, hence the large amount of block chance boost. If buffer is better, then it is an easy switch..:P

EDIT: I'll drop the points in the chance to avoid elemental effects and free up 3 points when i manage to get an Alpha howl. I plan to run the Determination aura to help compensate for the 50% reduced armor from Acrobatics, and Hatred. I also might link a clarity to blood magic if i need it and can't afford the mana loss.

At any rate, Thanks for your time!
Last edited by Zaeo on Dec 4, 2013, 2:17:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info