Phys Wander Help

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGfyl5M6m129J6iaGDxaUvnoSsiCxz8nKPoqTevuFSC4kyzppwjdDRVQ2CSPRluvNsUdFIFJGNtOKh8C-tKyOHTxKaUEB2aeFy9mT4UyTLNxTRZAZOctH1Awms-FfVXWbRlDYylPgKQ74cHztzHsOOL3oqNKjFj1OtinK3_GV4edxE3YEZbBxYCujHadow5IcLssv-wY-u_8q-OEpzTZE4auj_rDbaIEwFGIa2NDL28V19vn8-pw1bb314ZHBnBSmZoRL1ZjX2rC7OtjtMUrCsEA2xoQe_VLvjo=
is this build good for phys CI wander?
it seems pretty tanky and i picked all possible crit nodes avabile
Very vague however I see two issues, the 1st being you haven't taken the fusillade cluster - it's a massive increase in DPS even for Phys (Due to Added Fire and Hatred + the 36% damage increase when you have 7 power charges up).

Secondly your mana... this is a major issue, Power Siphon is extremely mana hungry also with you being CI you'll want at least Discipline and Hatred Auras, maybe a low level clarity if you can afford it. However you're also running MoM so you're going to need a lot of mana and mana regen on gear because MoM doesn't work too well if you've got a low amount of mana.

At least thats my thoughts an opinions.
"
Very vague however I see two issues, the 1st being you haven't taken the fusillade cluster - it's a massive increase in DPS even for Phys (Due to Added Fire and Hatred + the 36% damage increase when you have 7 power charges up).

Secondly your mana... this is a major issue, Power Siphon is extremely mana hungry also with you being CI you'll want at least Discipline and Hatred Auras, maybe a low level clarity if you can afford it. However you're also running MoM so you're going to need a lot of mana and mana regen on gear because MoM doesn't work too well if you've got a low amount of mana.

At least thats my thoughts an opinions.

sorry my bad,mom wasnt supposed to be here,i was taking zyggyd Ek as skeleton for build,forgot to move these points. shouldnt 2% phys mana leech with that damage be enough to sustain casting
"
Dugi96 wrote:
sorry my bad,mom wasnt supposed to be here,i was taking zyggyd Ek as skeleton for build,forgot to move these points. shouldnt 2% phys mana leech with that damage be enough to sustain casting

Ahh oki I see, with mana leech support gem and that you should be able to. I mean if you manage to get enough mana and mana regen you may have no problem with MoM.

You've got a wasted point near ghost reaver - put a point into the power charge duration and take out the two into nodes near pain attunement.

What league will this be on? If you're on a Hardcore league I'd highly suggest you either take "Heart of Oak" or get unwavering stance, unless you already have the Eye of Chayula.

Hope that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info