Season Five, Event 75: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Nvm, im retarted
Last edited by Overcrash on Dec 4, 2013, 7:07:39 PM
Second time, second marauder.

I can't really see other options for melee classes going anything but spectral throw, ground slam and 1 single target ability. Must be really hard running as ranged in this mode.
"
snuttefilten wrote:

I can't really see other options for melee classes going anything but spectral throw, ground slam and 1 single target ability. Must be really hard running as ranged in this mode.

Last edited by Nathonas on Dec 4, 2013, 9:23:40 PM
"
Nathonas wrote:
"
snuttefilten wrote:

What I mean is that as melee, you start out with a 2-hander. You have more options to change into other weapons. As spectral you can even run as 1-hander (Which I did parts of the race). When it comes to bows you have insane mana drain, bad scaling UNTIL you find a decent bow, which I rarely do running range. I might be wrong, in that case, I would like a few tips. But running rain of arrows with starter bow is a nice risk when you run into blues or something difficult.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info