Less Races and More Events

Hello,

Let me start out by saying that I love this game and play it way too much, my criticisms are in no way an indicator of the game's overall quality.

That being said, I find most of the events incredibly boring. To be honest, I hate starting over with a new character (I have to do it enough already to play with my friends.) I wish there were some events where you could either use previously made characters in normal/hardcore, or maybe start as one that's higher level. The endless ledge and descent races are more fun, but a lot of them lack multiplayer. (I prefer the team events to the solo ones as I have the most fun playing with guild members.)

Are there any plans to create events that utilize unique maps, higher level characters, previously created characters, and more multiplayer? Maybe some kind of MMO raid-type event that a guild can do as a group? I'm just so tired of playing through Act 1 as a low-level character.

That said, I love the game and will keep playing it regardless. But I hope you at least take my suggestions to heart as I continue to throw money at you. ;)
Races at their very core are designed with people that love to start over from scratch in mind.
PvP solo and guild events where you can use pre-made characters will come probably within one month or twelve.
Last edited by boof on Dec 2, 2013, 11:27:38 PM
Do Dominus runs with poorly equipped characters and level 15-16 Gems that's pretty much the same as "Raiding"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info