Looking for a skill to complement my build

My original build was a crit-based storm call totem build linked with remote mine and other supports and bear traps to proliferate burn when a critical strike lands. This would synergize well because the shock stack from storm call will buff the burn damage from the bear traps.

However, when I got around actually using the build, I realized that having two storm call totems was just not viable due to the amount of lag it outputs for me. The skill is strong, especially when linking with remote mine and grabbing trap/mine nodes that would benefit both my totems and bear traps, but it's just not viable for me late game.

Basically, I'm wondering what skill would be less laggy that would also bring good damage and scales well with crit, and the damage increase from remote mine. Spell or attack doesn't matter too much, but the character must be viable as CI because almost all my equips I have already are pure ES.

This is my original passive tree for the storm call/bear trap build:

Equips I have already/plan to get
Spoiler

The original build was to dual wield Divinarius + Ephemereal Edge. This gave me the additional global crit chance for my bear traps that I could not get while using a spirit shield (and also giving a nice 50% increased max ES) and also a slight buff to the radius of both storm call, and the proliferated burn radius.

I might drop the Voidbringers for Maligaro's due to the high mana cost of skills that probably won't work out for me if I run 3 auras.

I'm planning to get a high ES circlet (unless a build comes up that forces me to use a certain unique item), Eye of Chayula/High Crit Ammy (situational)
@porkguy
Last edited by briyip on Dec 2, 2013, 10:32:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info