OB 1h&Shield Mara HC (lots of life reg and defense, not finished!)

Hey guys,

OB is coming and I started to theorycraft my new TankMara. Due to many Nerfs this seems still working.

Passive Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDjwOrQ_MEuEUIBRNGJEY2xkuGjghYCftKLUppS3SMgk6UjrYQKBBP0OcTdhQR1BQUeZUSVYEVw1YY1nzXz9gS2CIYVJqHnKpdO108XrvfNmBb4M4hmCMdozPkFWRzp48nrmezZ_LogCi6qZkpzCnhKgYrKq0L7T5ud277cAaxtjJmNIh2WHewd-_5K3nUuw47w7vTu988B_yL_Pd9kj3vg==

Gems I want to use:
Spoiler
LeftMouseButton: HeavyStrike+LifeSteal+AttackSpeed+MeelePhysicalDmg - SingleTargetDPS
MiddleMouseButton: LeapSlam+AttackSpeed+MeelePhysicalDmg+(KnockBack/AoE)+ManaCost - Initiate/Escape
RightMouseButton: GroundSlam+LifeSteal+AttackSpeed+MeelePhysicalDmg+(Stun)+ManaCost - AoE
Q: Enduring Cry+Increased Duration - EndurenceChargeStack
W: Warlord's Mark+Increased Duration+(AoE)+ManaCost - LifeLeach+EndurenceChargeStack

Auras:
Wrath+Anger+Grace(since you got IronReflexes)+Reduced Mana

Optional Gems:
Immortal Call, Molten Shell, Shield Charge

Equip i want to use:
Spoiler
1h Mace(HighPhysical) + ArmorOnlyShield
Life+LifeReg+Resistances ArmorPieces
2x PrismaticRing
OnyxAmulet

My Idea is to absorb alot Elemental and Physical Damage, while dealing good dmg with decent LifeSteal(LS is getting buffed). I want to play my Character in a Group of 3 or 4 as Tank. All I need from you is your opinion about that build. It is pretty basic I know, but maybe I forgot something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info