CoC Discharger need help :)

Hello guys! :)

Im a CoC discharger Scion and i have need some help. Ofc, some questions.

This is my current gear:

While im testing with weapons etc, why it is important when running dualwield since several daggers have more APS then the Eclipse Sword. And a Dagger with Global CC would boost the CC of the mainhand.

How i could get the Cap. I mean im nearby the cap but i cant switch shoes, boots or helmet cause getting one is very hard or expensive. i saw several gears from other discharger. Mostly they are playing with shield to get the cap, but i think more aps more crits.

Perhaps u can give me some improvement tips/hints on my setup and perhaps what i can do better/switch on my gear.

tyvm

Gratz
Hi,from my experience CoC Discharger in domination really lack Dps since the Voll's Devotion amulet is not available and in party i only spammed discharge a lot but my damage was ridiculously low.
So i switched Prismatic eclipse for a spell damage/and Spell crit dagger and i gained more than 10percent crit on my discharge wich really improved its damage to a point where i didn't care about loosing 2 Aps.
If you can manage to get 2 60+ spell dagger, a good amulet with spell damage and Crit multiplier and Maligaro's gloves (i know this is expensive stuff i'm talking about) then you will be much more efficient even in full party doing maps.

Here's my stuff so you can have an idea:
Spoiler
Thanks for ur reply :)

Yesterday i switched time after time between eclipse and my offhand Dagger
(Ignore the gems ^^)

The thing i recognized was, that the discharge has more cast speed with eclipse. I think cause of the Global APS ... or i am dreaming :D ....

I already thought about Maligaros ( the price doesnt matter atm ) but i hate to use res flask and my dmg is not the problem i think. I use them only when there is no other way around.

To get out of that i need the 2Stone Rings to reach the missing rescap again?!

And what i dont understand is the crit proc :D I attack a single mob and the she crits like hell but if i whirl into a group often i stand there 3 secs without one crit ... even with 5 PowerCharges.

Perhaps u can tell me ur MH CC .....

Gratz
I'm fully resists capped and my two-stone rings help a lot for that.
As for your discharge that don't proc when you are in pack of mobs it can be explained by :
-Desync issues
-Being stunned because your jade and granit are not up
-Not hitting the mobs because you don't have enough hit chance (you should aim for 82%)
so are you guys thinking duel wielding is better than dagger/shield?

This is what I am running with currently

I could add this in

but I would lose a lot of resist and armor
Last edited by Blackrowan on Dec 2, 2013, 5:36:57 PM
You are playing a ST/CoC build and we are playing a DoubleStrike/CoC so i don't know how it goes for you but armor is not that necessary since we are using granit and jade flask wich we can spam thanks to the unique belt The Magnate.
As for your resistance if you are not capped without your shield its clearly dangerous playing without it,but if you can manage to reach the cap then a offhand dagger with spell damage AND spell crit (or 80% global crit) then your dps will sure go up.
Last edited by m3325xb on Dec 3, 2013, 9:02:32 AM
But i think his Skill tree is false and he took the shield points. We took the dual wielding skill points.

For the CoC Discharger it is not recommended to have the cap in allres since u can spam ur flasks and have nearly a permanent res boost.
(Magnate recommended)

Minimum allres has only to be at 25 % but it is rly risky in case u have no more charges ready. But when no charges -> im whirling away make spectral connected with CoC,GMP and icespear -> one second and the flasks are full again.

The spectral build is a bit saver since u r wearing a shield and spectral has a higher critchance as double strike. But with a spectral build u dont level up the gem. So when the crit doesnt proc u have lesser leach.

In my opinion i think double strike is better cause it makes me confusing standing in a mobgroup and do spectral. I only use spectral to kite or slow the frontline or when im playing in a group as a "freezing support".

ATM desync is my highest problem. if i have lagg im pressing all keys and hope that i dont die ... instantly type /oos in chat ...
Trying swapping out the magnate with a life+res belt and see how it goes. I'm doing fine without it. My resists are capped and my surgeon flasks fill up really quick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info