OB level 75+

In alpha patch notes on Kripp stream it says:
"Merciless content now finishes at level 65.Map content currently progresses to level 75"
So lvl 75 will be the highest possible level of map or there will be new higher level maps added later?

Same with item mods,highest according to patch notes is 77,so we wont see any new item mods from lvl 77 to 99?
IGN:Vraarz
"
Vraarz wrote:
"Merciless content now finishes at level 65.Map content currently progresses to level 75"
So lvl 75 will be the highest possible level of map or there will be new higher level maps added later?

Same with item mods,highest according to patch notes is 77,so we wont see any new item mods from lvl 77 to 99?

I think GGG is reserving those for the expansion of Act 3 they call "3.X"
GGG have also said that they dont want to release future content that makes all the gear you previously had pointless. In my opinion the only thing we can expect to get with higher levels than this are maps.

As an idea of how they can do such things without making old items pointless is they could possibly add a new orb. This orb has variations in its level such as 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 99.

Each one adds +10% to each stat over and above the limit that rolls can give should that stat exceed a roll. They would be rare and valuable.

When used the i level of that item becomes the level of the orb and the same orb cant be used again.

Orbs must be used in order and you must be that level to use one.

So you could turn 100% increased physical damage into + 177% increased physical damage at level 99.

Then you add some high level maps for those players :D

"
"
Vraarz wrote:

I think GGG is reserving those for the expansion of Act 3 they call "3.X"

I doubt Act 3.5 is gonna increase those caps by much, it's Act 4 where the money's at :P
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by Vhypur on Feb 23, 2020, 12:51:14 PM
"
nzrock wrote:
I doubt Act 3.5 is gonna increase those caps by much, it's Act 4 where the money's at :P

Hmm, true.
Seeing as how good Act 3 was, I wonder what the setting for Act 4 will be? Act 3's not even out and I'm already curious about Act 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info