Scion build suggestions.

Hi everyone!

I've been mulling over the idea of a dual totem build scion designed heavily around being a team support. Using dual spork totems and running as many auras as sustainable by taking multiple reduced mana reserved nodes.

This is the build so far, and I'm open to any suggestions that might improve it's potency. I've taken multiple crit nodes as well, to increase the chance of shocks, and increasing the damage each shock does to extend it's duration.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcMfQ5ID8QQfxDMES8RlhXXFy8X6hg8HNwdFB2qJOEn7SoTK7YspiynLL8tqDQKN2Y7fDvhPC1Bh0ZxSsRV1lZjWOVZ81orWqZk52ZPZp5nvW0ZcLtyqXhpf8aApIFJgwmGrohCiGuLeoxGj0aQ1pMnkzqZmpuhnaOio6PypwinK6eUrKqxkLI4tAy297c-t9a4k7jKvSfAGsHFwfPDbcT2xp7GrtDQ0f3XhttZ3MfhiOL344TrY-wY7m_yHfau9zL4k_jr-ej60vtF_Kv-SQ==

I've also thought of the idea of using culling strike on the totems with high increased rarity, to improve the overall drops for the party, but I'm unsure if the sparks will pick up enough kills off of this mechanic, or if the damage I'd trade off would make the shocks too short to matter.

Any suggestions guys? Thanks for taking the time to read this jumbled mess. :)
Last edited by JujiKabane on Nov 30, 2013, 4:28:56 PM
Dual Spork doesn't contribute much as supports though people might think so because it can shock but the shocks aren't that good in comparison to f.e Shock Nova-shocking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info