[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Yalani wrote:
But i dont really care about magic find - if i want to farm items, i just do some dominus runs with my MF Buddy :P

Yeah, thats nice but not everyone have that magic buddy :)

By the way im really curious to see you farm Dominoe. Can you do the short vid?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
BearCares wrote:
nice build!

if I go for this I would replace the rainbowstrides with

Mine have a pretty bad roll but with just 3 frenzy charges you will receive +3% ES regen and with a better roll 18% increased damage against low life enemies so at 4000 dps you could get nearly 800 more dps when the beefy bosses get to low life. It doesn't say low life players!

Additionally, if you take blood dance boots instead of shav's revelation, you will have mana to cast vulnerabilty and increase your damage by another 40%.

Everytime I think about it Blooddance boots are better than shav's ring regen ES with ZO at least. And Perandus Signet is better for mana regen, as a single ring, of course you can still combine shav's. For this reason I've never wanted to dish out the exalteds for it even though it's smexy.

As already mentioned in part 11 - yes its also possible with those boots
But i personally dont like it, becaue i have to refresh frenzy charges all the time

I also prefer Elemental Weakness (linked with Cast When Stunned) instead of Vulnerability - it also adds damage to tempest shield/arc/schocknova - and more damage = more leech = more sustain

The damage output is high enough if you play solo - RF is doing more than 15k per second
No need to increase it against low life ppl

This item is a nice option for guys without the Moonstone Ring, but if you got the ring, i would rather equip it instead of the boots
You have to switch out Rainbowstrides, which is like 600 ES and 25% Spellblock
"
Yeah, thats nice but not everyone have that magic buddy :)

By the way im really curious to see you farm Dominoe. Can you do the short vid?

Well, you can see a kill on dominus in the gameplayvideo
But i will take a screenshot of the loot with some MF next time :3
It takes more time to collect/sell loot and watching him tranforming into his second form than it takes to actually find & kill him >_>
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 8, 2013, 12:13:14 PM
what's the blue bubble on your character?
"
basti wrote:
what's the blue bubble on your character?

Thats the Forcefield Microtransaction (Discipline Aura)
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 8, 2013, 2:03:16 PM
Dude, what do you think about Infernal Mantle chest? It not so much ES but very nice +35% increased fire damage and 100% global critchance.
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Dude, what do you think about Infernal Mantle chest? It not so much ES but very nice +35% increased fire damage and 100% global critchance.

For maps i will need Shavronnes Wrappings anyway

But its a nice chest if you just want to farm Lunaris or Docks

Not sure about the 100% increased spelldamage taken when on low mana - this is kinda bad since you are always on low mana :3
I would not recommend it if you got a Chest with more ES (Dont forget, that more ES = more damage with RF)
"
Yalani wrote:
I would not recommend it if you got a Chest with more ES (Dont forget, that more ES = more damage with RF)

Yeah, exactly as i thought. I have 500ES chest, think its ok for start.
Does Pain Attunement work? Coz looks like you dont "lowlife" actually or its just for emergency?
Just quietly, THIS IS SO COOL! Fantastic one-hander build you've come up with. Love it!
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Does Pain Attunement work? Coz looks like you dont "lowlife" actually or its just for emergency?

Low life = below 33% LIFE (not ES)
Tempest Shield + Added Lighting Damage + Life Leech + Blood Magic reserves 78% of my life
So i am actually always on low life

"
Just quietly, THIS IS SO COOL! Fantastic one-hander build you've come up with. Love it!

Last edited by Yalani on Dec 10, 2013, 10:52:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info