party options to consider

hi all,
i'm pretty sure we've all experienced the party member that just joins to pinch the best loot that drops, then logs or portals out.

sug 1, teleing/ during the instance be denied and only enabled by map provider. if a player logs then his/her inv gets dropped on the floor.

sug 2, all party members inv be viewable by map provider upon clearance of the dg. simply by a right click on char view inv.

sug 3, or any uniques that drop go automatically to map provider. up to him/her then if he/she wants to share with friends in party.

sug 4, or any/all loot/drops cannot be picked up untill the instance has been cleared and map provider enables pickup.

sad that these ideas are put forward, but people can be very disrespectfull and untrustworthy.

these might already be in place i don't know as i have not setup a party before this post, if they are then plz ignore sorry to bother you.
Have you not heard? That the bird is the word?

That and you should post this in the designated looting thread located conveniently in the Beta General Discussion. Its almost always on the front page due to many people arguing.
Standard Forever
my appollogies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info