A person with good taste searching for key.

All of my friends are off playing some terrible game that I shall not name (ends with a Z) and I, who refuses to play this crappy game, am stuck twiddling my thumbs and drooling in anticipation for PoE. I sincerely hope asking for a spare key isn't against any policies, as I don't see any. But if anyone has a spare one, I can GUARANTEE it wont be wasted. (PS. My wife works all day and I have to stay at home due to a disability, so I have a LOT of free time)
"
Zombuddha wrote:
All of my friends are off playing some terrible game that I shall not name (ends with a Z) and I, who refuses to play this crappy game, am stuck twiddling my thumbs and drooling in anticipation for PoE. I sincerely hope asking for a spare key isn't against any policies, as I don't see any. But if anyone has a spare one, I can GUARANTEE it wont be wasted. (PS. My wife works all day and I have to stay at home due to a disability, so I have a LOT of free time)

I got a spare one just recently and since all my friends have already paid for one I'll pm you mine, happy gaming =)

Edit: If you'd already gotten one, plz give mine away to a friend or another poster here
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Last edited by keyarchan on Jan 10, 2013, 7:28:50 AM
Wow, I wish you knew how excited that makes me. I truly appreciate it man! It's people like you that really keep my faith in the gaming community.
I can not pay for the key, in my country is not available. Give pls key somebody.
If I get another key, I will gladly give you it.
"
Zombuddha wrote:
If I get another key, I will gladly give you it.

thx, I'm sitting here all day).. doing something wrong)
Please subscribe to my Youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6lAlTPyaSk

I already gave 2 beta key yesterday. I have 2 more planned for Friday and I still have few extra beta key for my subscriber.

I'll pick random subscriber.

Good luck !!!
My youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/rendolphegamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info