cant wait for this awesome game !

this game is 100% awesome and i cant wait for the release -.-

atm i dont have the motivation to level xD because the char wipe destroy all my game fever.

but when the finally day is comming, the night will be short xD
Me too man, me too ^_^
hehe! well i use this time to figure out what to play what spces will work and wich wont, and ofcourse to just have fun and enjoy the great music and art ^^
-Martin
I thought the same, don't play - character wipe, but I find myself playing even more to learn what I will play first and to further learn the skill system and enemies etc.
I'm playin for the same reason, to figure out what will I play. I love it that customization allows you to find your own personal play style and that it has the same potential as any other build. Something that I couldn't find in D3.
A gde je pecat!?
Haven't played for approx 2 months but with the wipe now being on the horizon i recently started playing again for the simple reason of finding the best build, the one i really want to play when OB is released.
Dumped about 50 hours in this game over the last 2 weeks and finally found a build that perfectly suits my style of play. Of course you can consider this a waste of time since everything gets reset in 13 days but just having the confidence of exactly knowing what to do in the first days of OB makes the effort worth it.
I don't mind the wipe, actually. However, I'm speaking as someone who's new to the game, having spent only about 6 or so hours playing. Meaning, I'm making a lot of mistakes in my build and restarting would actually be beneficial.

That's one good way of looking at it. Play now, you enjoy the game / have fun, and then after wipe, you'll be better at building your characters.
I wish I had a beta key so I could actually try it before the open beta and be a complete noob :/. As far as I see, the game is pretty fun and adictive.
"
rizaloo wrote:
I don't mind the wipe, actually. However, I'm speaking as someone who's new to the game, having spent only about 6 or so hours playing. Meaning, I'm making a lot of mistakes in my build and restarting would actually be beneficial.

That's one good way of looking at it. Play now, you enjoy the game / have fun, and then after wipe, you'll be better at building your characters.

That's exactly what I'm doing, trying to find viable builds for the later difficulties while using orbs everytime I need to.

@Laxing : check your PM, there's a surprise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info