POE in other Languages - Multi thread poll!

I want to find out which languages would make the most sense for GGG to implement in the future.

I want to ask you guys from the language corners to make a head count and post it in here so we have some solid numbers.

I know it will be a bit off since there are people that dont post on the forum but i want GGG to see some rough outline of how many players for each language really do want this.

Please make posts in your own language threads and ask people to vote on if they want this or not and post your findings here. Basically you gather the data and this thread is the summary.
[Removed by Admin]just learn English (no racism, my native language isn't English either)

Seriously though, there is NO reason AT ALL for someone not to learn English (besides being a racist) in the future everyone should be speaking the same language anyway.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 28, 2013, 3:46:05 PM
"
[Removed by Admin] just learn English (no racism, my native language isn't English either)

I'm guessing you are scandinavian of some kind [Removed by Admin]
(Not being racist here I'm Danish myself).

"

Seriously though, there is NO reason AT ALL for someone not to learn English (besides being a racist) in the future everyone should be speaking the same language anyway.

How does not learning English make you racist? [Removed by Admin]

And just becaue you like everyone to be all the same it is in fact not a good thing.

That being said, PoE is too small it wouldn't really be viable to translate it.
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 28, 2013, 3:46:29 PM
"
ReZar wrote:
"
[Removed by Admin]

I'm guessing you are scandinavian of some kind, [Removed by Admin]
(Not being racist here I'm Danish myself).

"

How does not learning English make you racist? [REmoved by Admin]

And just becaue you like everyone to be all the same it is in fact not a good thing.

That being said, PoE is too small it wouldn't really be viable to translate it.

[Removed by Admin] i never said that not learning english makes you a racist.

There being a few hundred languages on such a small place is just fucking stupid "go there? ok, learn japanese. Go there? ok learn hebrew"

There's a reason it says "Made in China" and not "中國製造"
Last edited by Eleziel on Nov 28, 2013, 3:27:06 PM
english is easy..there is many mmos i want to play and all of them is korean,not even a word in the game is in english
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
"

[Removed by Admin] i never said that not learning english makes you a racist.

Then you need to work on your English because it seems like you did.
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 28, 2013, 3:44:25 PM
-
Last edited by Eleziel on Nov 28, 2013, 3:51:18 PM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 28, 2013, 3:44:53 PM
I'd actually LOVE to get other language PoEs. Not for myself in the usual sense... but the fact that if there are no other PoEs, people will all migrate here and speak their native languages. Partying up with people who speak the same language is already a chore. Having to interpret your party member's words via Google Translate while farming is hell.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
"
[Removed by Admin]

I'm actually 49 years old and I can type coherent sentences.
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 28, 2013, 3:45:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info