[VIDEO]The Battle Mage/Witch - CI cold crit [NEMESIS]

Hello! I spoke very briefly to you a few days ago in game. I've since died on some fail low level characters, experimenting with different skills and such. I've decided I want to make a witch using your guide and make it my main character. I'm going to try hard to get a quality FP as soon as I get the chance, with that aside do you have any general tips or advice regarding gearing, gameplay, and such? Don't have much currency and I've got no medium or high lvl armor items, so I'll be 100% self found
Chris plz

Gimme good RNG
"
Immortxlz wrote:
Hello! I spoke very briefly to you a few days ago in game. I've since died on some fail low level characters, experimenting with different skills and such. I've decided I want to make a witch using your guide and make it my main character. I'm going to try hard to get a quality FP as soon as I get the chance, with that aside do you have any general tips or advice regarding gearing, gameplay, and such? Don't have much currency and I've got no medium or high lvl armor items, so I'll be 100% self found

i would recommend getting the quality FP since its the most important piece of everything you going to get later, after that i suggest you go as following for upgrades or atleast focus most on it!

quality FP > wand > off hand > chest > rest of the gear, its important you get a good wand with as high spell crit as possible with just decent spell damage, you wont need faster casting since that is just going to be expensive and as for offhand focus mainly on spellcrit and high life and a bonus if u find spell dmg.

if you are going self-find then you will be forced to grind a lot so dont expect it to be easy but its gonna probably be fun!
signature?
holy shit you waste a lot of points for IR lol, that's points you could spend speccing into inner force, charisma and faith and steel or hell even the block/shield es nodes
Last edited by karitas on Dec 9, 2013, 1:50:39 AM
"
karitas wrote:
holy shit you waste a lot of points for IR lol, that's points you could spend speccing into inner force, charisma and faith and steel or hell even the block/shield es nodes

well im planing to get VP which i need for safer mapping later on so i can do ele reflect plus if you dont take IR as ci you are bound to get 1shotted from phys dmg
signature?
thinking of respec-ing my templar, as my wander is not working out (lol) to something similar as this. Got any suggestions? I think I could come out with pretty much a similar build to your witches, I'm just on my phone and cannot post a build.
Could you please update the guide with tree progression? level 20, 40, 60, 70, 80. Ty.
"
Hi_Im_Argo wrote:
Could you please update the guide with tree progression? level 20, 40, 60, 70, 80. Ty.

i posted a build for leveling just follow it as it is and go for crit/life-nodes it shows the finished version of life before you switch to CI

"
Duckz wrote:
thinking of respec-ing my templar, as my wander is not working out (lol) to something similar as this. Got any suggestions? I think I could come out with pretty much a similar build to your witches, I'm just on my phone and cannot post a build.

i think templar is really weak when it comes to FP crit, but can still be do-able but you have to be going hybrid gear armor/es unless you are going lifebased with pure armor. and going pure spell power and crit charges rather then crit just crit nodes like i do, plus you are very far from IR so you wont get much armor like i do since i get about 10k armor with just grace
signature?
"
Makavelit0t0 wrote:
"
Hi_Im_Argo wrote:

i posted a build for leveling just follow it as it is and go for crit/life-nodes it shows the finished version of life before you switch to CI

"
Duckz wrote:

i think templar is really weak when it comes to FP crit, but can still be do-able but you have to be going hybrid gear armor/es unless you are going lifebased with pure armor. and going pure spell power and crit charges rather then crit just crit nodes like i do, plus you are very far from IR so you wont get much armor like i do since i get about 10k armor with just grace

Dang. I was really hoping to be able to get about 8k armor and 6k Es as a Templar since I've got a respect. I thought maybe I could get away using ar/Es pieces and determination but I just don't think I could get the stats I'd be looking for. If you want a challenge though could you throw together a 100 point Templar build for shits and giggles?
"
Duckz wrote:
"
Makavelit0t0 wrote:
"
Hi_Im_Argo wrote:

"
Duckz wrote:

Dang. I was really hoping to be able to get about 8k armor and 6k Es as a Templar since I've got a respect. I thought maybe I could get away using ar/Es pieces and determination but I just don't think I could get the stats I'd be looking for. If you want a challenge though could you throw together a 100 point Templar build for shits and giggles?

yeah i could to that and here it is
watched the tree again and forgot doomcast dont forget getting it(the node at the left of CI iwht 60% crit chance)
signature?
Last edited by Makavelit0t0 on Dec 10, 2013, 10:46:41 AM
thanks for doing that. I had came up with a similar one, I'm just worried that I wouldn't still have much armour or es. I think I would have to run a few gg armour pieces and then a few gg es pieces? I'm guessing you would want to run determination instead of grace due to the obvious reason or not going down to IR. Sorry to pick your brain about this, because I'm sorta getting your build off track lol, but thanks for the help. I think it may just be easier to reroll as witch and do like you did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info