0.9.13m Patch Notes

Version 0.9.13m
  • Added encryption to the game protocol.
  • There are now multiple redundant patching servers and login servers for each gateway in preparation for Open Beta.
  • Fixed a bug where toggling trade chat would sometimes not work correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't join a town if vast numbers of other players were joining at the same time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
forst.

Bug you referring to, is it how the checks/unchecks don't clear when you type a # or $? because that's sweet.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
Last edited by Punkonjunk on Jan 8, 2013, 7:41:32 PM
Made me even more excited for the OB
"
Punkonjunk wrote:
Bug you referring to, is it how the checks/unchecks don't clear when you type a # or $? because that's sweet.

Yep
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

• Fixed a bug where you couldn't join a town if vast numbers of other players were joining at the same time.
oh, you mean like at the start of a race when everyone is trying to enter shore camp at the same time. That was super annoying.
"
Fixed a bug where you couldn't join a town if vast numbers of other players were joining at the same time.

Sweet jesus... always in hc races...
Where is *Reverted chat(especially trade chat) back to difficulty locked...

To be honest making any kind of trades is impossible now ingame.Im never in same chat instance as my friends+to make it worse it's now filled with people spamming random crap from lower difficulties.Never seen such a counter-productive patch result... /QQ off
Good Good. Now if we could just get them vendors working properly ...

:D
GGG - Why you no?
Encryption?

Can you tell us just what sort of underhanded hackery we're allowed to get up to in Closed/Open beta?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Encryption?

Can you tell us just what sort of underhanded hackery we're allowed to get up to in Closed/Open beta?

We're preparing the banhammer for people who engage in underhanded hackery in OB :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info