When "Low on Life"

What counts as "low"? Is that an exact percentage of max (or under), and if so, which percentage?
Am I correct in understanding that whatever this triggers will not trigger ever if you have CI (such as Pain Attunement)? (Or is the other way around and Pain Attunement is always on when you have CI?) If the former, for whom is then Pain Attunement and the like? It seems very niche indeed, because I cannot really imagine a build by which "low on life", unless I am not understanding something, is a frequent occurance.
Thanks in advance
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
<35% is considered low on life.

If you have CI, you have 1 life. 35% of 1 is .35. You can't have .35 life.

EDIT: Also, you could possibly reserve the life with auras and get down to <35%, in which it would work.
Last edited by Elynole on Jan 8, 2013, 5:21:01 PM
aint it a Double value trigger?

<35% or < X life?
or simply CI needs to get infos fixed and say ( you are marked as low life)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
No.

CI is used to have 1/1Life which equals "on full Life"
CI with 0/1Life equals "on low life" also known as "GZ you are dead"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Thank you.
So for what is "Pain Attunement" and other things which rely on being "low" on life?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"low" is that universal 35% figure previous posters explained. Unfortunately the screen is too dark to play some areas on lowlife, needs fixing.
"
bingobill wrote:
Unfortunately the screen is too dark to play some areas on lowlife, needs fixing.
No.. no fixing needed. It's working as intended. If you want the bonuses that 'low life' mods provide then you have to be willing to make some compromises.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
aint it a Double value trigger?

<35% or < X life?
or simply CI needs to get infos fixed and say ( you are marked as low life)

I'd rather keep CI working the way it does now, keeping you always on "full life" unless you die of course.

Makes use of the "melee damage on full life" support really nice and easy to use, which my OB build plans to abuse.
"
onomastikon wrote:
Thank you.
So for what is "Pain Attunement" and other things which rely on being "low" on life?
'Low Life' is just a condition to be able to utilize certain things. It's a typical risk vs reward. If you want the 100% increased damage that Redbeak provides then you have to be at 35% life or less. Otherwise.. you don't get the bonus.
Unavailable

Alternatively, there are 'Full Life' conditions too. For example, Shavronne's Pace:
Unavailable

If you want 35% Increased Movement Speed, then you have to be at 100% Life.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info