Merger announced

The Church of the Mooned is noncommittal to announce a strategic allegiance with the Apathy Guild of Wraeclast. This was a partnership forged in the AGW not caring enough to leave the Church's basement. So, due to tax reasons, the Church has absorbed the AGW membership into its cul....NOT A CULT to avoid paying taxes on its properties. Mostly a few Legacy Uniques.

So to our new members, let me just say that as far as you are concerned, nothing has changed, nothing is changing, and nothing will change later. To our members that were not apart of the AGW, meh.

Now I had asked Bother Hardlicker to come up with a prayer to open our new Greater Church of the Mooned and associates, but as a dedicated member of the AGW he didn't do it. Said it was too much work and it wouldn't change anything anyway.

I then asked Bother Pavshaus to compose an opening march for when I enter the Church, but he merely downloaded the Monty Python theme and not even to the right format. It will have to do.

Brother Vakirauta was asked to say a few words at the opening ceremonies, but we thought better of that and continued to let him sulk in the corner.

Brother Hostilesinbound offered to create a new design for our Church, but that goes against our core principle of not doing anything and he would be shunned if we could be bothered.

Brother Xpire continues not to be a Brother.

Brother EpsilonWhale has finally been granted a title. Patron Saint of Meh for his lack of participation. He has truly been a roll model in this fashion and we don't look forward to him doing anything anytime soon.

Sister Bex has been quiet. Too quiet. Something is up. Or not. Who cares?

I had a new prayer. The one Hardlicker refused to do, but after reading what I wrote down, I realized that no sane person would ever understand it and no insane person would listen. So I didn't bother. So, keep doing whatever it was you were already doing, unless you weren't.

Last note. Brother Boem has been relieved of his duties as Oracle. He couldn't even pick one number right on the lottery! All future seeings will be done by Lachdanan as he foretold me next week.
I even have your entrance march planned....

Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info