Season Five, Event 50: 1 Hour Descent Champions

This is fucking ridiculous. Desyncing all the time, 2 forced logouts, after each I must start at the beginning of the area, nice one, GGG.
Hateful post.

Unfortunately I was a ground slam templar with no other AoE to use this with. And I had to attend to a crying baby. That'll slow you down.
Suggestion Thread: Race of the Day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/617940
died to double desync lol and then started a 20m later shadow, finally hit 16...
No big problems with desync (oos macro helped) And finally reached the halls, lvl 18. SO MANY BEARS! HOW DID THEY GET HERE??
I'm enjoying this race more and more.
wasted pots at the start of general so ran out at 50% hp, perhaps i'll get him next time, happy about level 22 though. full clear everything after ruduku
Holy shit! My first #1 class ever!

Shadow at overall place #46

i got insanely lucky
my char "RacePleaseDropAnSTGem" - got an ST gem in the first area, and then a Shiversting drops off of a rare in the LVL 12 zone.

GG WP!

Jizzcharging @Anarchy
ImpendingDoomFire @Hardcore
TwoPiecesOfWood @Standard
Last edited by The_Clam93 on Nov 28, 2013, 9:07:48 AM
Well, that was quite possibly the worst idea I ever had.

Twin-dagger, cold crit, EK/Ice Nova Witch with zombies. Everything has cold res :/

Spoiler

But I did Alch double movespeed Avian boots and dropped a Stone of Lazhwar fairly early (had to swap it for a Dex ammy for EK later)
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Didn't think I'd make it in time for Gravicius, but then as I finished crafting my fire gear, I spammed exalts on the rest of my gear and this happened

"
boof wrote:
Didn't think I'd make it in time for Gravicius, but then as I finished crafting my fire gear, I spammed exalts on the rest of my gear and this happened

wtb 5 ex on nemesis
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
i probably play with crappy abilities for some races but almost downed hatebeat wih fireball/icenova templar :x level 17

e: oh yeah was still fun getting past desynctus!
Last edited by Giniyo on Nov 28, 2013, 9:10:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info