Lightning Strike/Ground Slam Tank Build

The basics of this build are very simple, a lot of life nodes, some damage and elemental nodes, and all 3 extra endurance charges. I've spent about 3-4 weeks testing and trying to perfect this build and it's still got a long way to go. I'm posting it for some feedback, and to see what you guys think. Please be honest!

As far as gems, LS with Chain, LMP, LoH and some damage modifiers would be perfect. Relying on a 6 link isn't a good idea however so just a 3-4 link would work perfect.

As for GS just some simple damage modifiers for Lighting resist mobs would be ideal. Could also work with heavy strike depending on what your preference is.

Auras are also very basic, because of blood magic % auras are out, so I rely on Wrath, Hatred, Anger and Grace and it seems to work perfect. Also, Enduring Cry is a must for tanking in higher level zones/maps.

Have had this build to 71 and it's been perfect. Just want to see if there's anything I'm missing

Edit - Forgot to mention this is to be used with 1H maces, but can easily be moved to 2H maces with a point switch or 2. Depending on gear drops or preference.

Last edited by imjocavs on Jan 5, 2013, 11:57:26 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0OrRLhFCAUdRiRGNsZLho4IWAn7Si1KU8ppS3SMgkyiTboOlI6szrYPfxAoEOcSn1N2FBHUFBUSVYEVw1X4lhjWfNbr10AXz9gS2CIYVJnoHKpdEF07XTxd-V673zZgpuGYId2jHaMz5BVkc6euZ7Nnz6fy6IAouqkwqcwp4SsqrT5ud277cAawdjG2MmY0iHUj9lh3Q3eweSt51LsOO8O707wH_Iv8932SPe-_MU=

you missed a few points.. I added them.. all in the lower right

-+15% all res
-8% move speed
-Point blank.. worths great with lightning strike projectiles.
Just a quick comment - Hatred is a 30% total mana (ergo health) aura. So that one's out.

I've also seen Discipline used in a few marauder blood magic builds, as the health cost versus ES gain gives more efficient HP.

Food for thought
KuyeN
also 6 more points later northeast of tree more health % gains

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info