can't trade currency

i can't trade currency,
system message say my character not reached level 25,
but my character level 81,
this problem occur today,
and another account have same problem too.
Before no occur.
Hey there. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will look into this for you.
this happened to me last night too.. i sent mail to support 12hours ago but no reply :((
almost 20hours and no reply,, how long do i need to wait ?
"
daubines wrote:
almost 20hours and no reply,, how long do i need to wait ?

At the moment they have a backlog with the mails. In some News they told, that they double the support team and they expect, that on wednesday or thursday they have the normal response time.
This means not that you have to wait so long, depends on how many mails are before you...

So have patience and wait...
Last edited by CallMeSnake on Nov 24, 2013, 12:48:06 PM
if i buy some microtransactions they will reply faster?
"
daubines wrote:

No.

They don't support people based on how much you buy. They respond to the emails in the order they receive them (and on priority) and it has nothing to do with spending money. They have a backlog due to the overwhelming launch, and they didn't have enough support staff to handle all the requests (working 24/7). They've hired more people and are working on getting their support back to pre-launch levels. Just be patient.
i receive e-mail, and i follow direction to up level to remove the no trade restrictionthen , so i play my character level 81 to level 82, at the moment level 82, my account banned.

now i use another account to post on the forum. this account can't trade currency too.
since Singapore server Crash at 11/23/2013, all of my on-line account at 11/23/2013 server crash day can't trade currency, on the contrary, all of my off-line account at 11/23/2013 can normal play and trade currency.

i never use other illegal program too.
Last edited by crxcrx on Nov 25, 2013, 9:16:43 PM
i still waiting for reply.....
"
Drakier wrote:
"
daubines wrote:

No.

They respond to the emails in the order they receive them (and on priority) and it has nothing to do with spending money.

I think it also has to do with how easy the task is.. The oder i have seen broken.
I have seen guys get an answer/fix to the problem with characters deleted (the stream problem) after 15 hours and other wait the 5-8 days :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info