[Guide] Fxyo's Zealer 7 auras 20k armor 16k dps

#WARNING# This is not a dps build, it is a support build capable of stacking shock and doing good dps.

Hello everyone and welcome to my Zealer guide. When 1.0 was about to hit I heard about the aura changes and immediately wanted to make a full fledged support character. After doing the math with the new talents and how I would plan my tree, however, I found my dps to lack any which way i looked. So i decided to use ele weapons, seeing as how good they would be with beefed auras.

To start things off this is not a cheap build.

Armor with Double Flask
Spoiler

Reave Dps

Spoiler

Gear (still a WIP)
"

Tree Currently at 80

*Edited Tree to reflect actual build

Bandits

Oak, Skill, Skill

If this guide gets some feedback and interest i will update it with videos and leveling guides and more general knowledge about the build.
IGN: Edgar_Ffs
Last edited by fxyo on Nov 24, 2013, 11:41:31 AM
hmm.. rolling a scoin to try this now..

Bump, grouping with him gives a near 10k DPS increase to my Melee CoE build.
Phys to light, yo.
what bandits did you do?
bandits?
bumo
No reduced mana in shield? How much life do you reserve with 3 auras in shield?
IGN: Athulua
"
Xenest wrote:
No reduced mana in shield? How much life do you reserve with 3 auras in shield?

reducing mana in prism guardian is a waste, because you cant run clarity anywhere else and have enough regen to sustain reave on regen, 1323 life reserved
Do you think there's some form of this build that could do good damage? Maybe just 3 auras or something?
"
striderjb wrote:
Do you think there's some form of this build that could do good damage? Maybe just 3 auras or something?

it would need bottom line an alpha howls and perhaps dual wielding, but your supportive power of double curses and haste would be gone.

the build really relies of the new buffed anger and wrath with the 80% stronger aura nodes.

Also i cant stress how much carcass jack completes this build. its doable to run it under 4 link but its harder, you would have to rely on purity meaning you would also need a prism guardian.

i can update the guide more in depth if enough people are interested.
Last edited by fxyo on Nov 25, 2013, 5:46:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info