D3 Reaper of Souls first impressions

- Crusader seems fun. I hope GGG copy some of the skills (mainly blessed hammer and fist of the heavens)

- Act 5 seems generic and way too big. Huge disappointment (especially compared to the awesomeness of D2's act 5)

- Replayability seems better with adventure mode, but there is still no reason to reroll the same class ever (which means hardcore still isn't a viable option)

- itemization and legendary items were improved substantially

- balance on a lot of things is way off (for example gear, mob damage and health, some crusader skills) but that should be fixed by release

- AH removal helps the game a lot (as expected)

My prediction is that if blizz don't release it with a great PvP system and GGG continue adding fun skills (like spectral throw for example) PoE will remain king of ARPGs in 2014.
PoE will also remain the queen of shopping simulators 2014
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

If blizz can remove rmha and ah i dont see why GGG could not improve and balance the drop rates better.

Op, i have few questions:
-If i understand good all unique scale with level (normal depending when they drop not when you level so thye level also)? How does it work, is there a level cap, or its for all. I am not sure i like that change
-How does the dif work now? Si there inferno, you can change it when you want or?
Last edited by miljan on Nov 21, 2013, 8:30:42 AM
Not going to be fooled twice. My disgust in being scammed by them will take many more years before i buy another Blizzard product.

It should have been named something else because it is not Diablo and that name is the only reason it sold so many boxes.
Looks great, wish i could play beta right now :^)
Last edited by Anelit on Nov 21, 2013, 9:37:08 AM
I give you RoS fanboys 3 month until you realize it sucks and you come here a bitch about it all year long.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
PoE will remain king of ARPGs in 2014.

What a small kingdom it is ... PoE is the king for only ~20k people. Thats like being king of a small populated island.
I am really, really hoping for ladders. Else I do not think I will play it.
"
morbo wrote:

You made it sounds like, after AH is removed, the players will stop all sort of tradings in D3.
Last edited by Megidolaon on Nov 26, 2013, 5:10:47 PM
Man nothing will beat D2's Act V cmon now :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info