Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

want to try a wand mara can you rate my build

after trying to do a power siphon templar and rerolling because of early game mana issues i decided it might be fun to play as a wand mara. I had some super good luck with iron grip on blood magic duelist and i kind of want to see how it works out with a marauder. here is my passive tree tell me what you think

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQixDH0QfxLhFCAaVSj6Mn42xTboOlI64T9zP_xBh0ZpTeNQR1BQVElXDVhjWK9b9F8_X6pgS2EhZKNodGoebPZuqnPhdO1253gNeM56uHrvgseC5ITvhymI8YqvjM-QEZSglSCezaC0plenCKcwqBipbqxZrpO18riTud3GnsbY0iHTG9gk2E3ZYdpi2wLfv-dS6Gbr7u8O8i_2SPeI9777qv6P

Thanks!
one more thing i was considering removing the two shield passives in the marauder starting area and grabbing the savant node near conduit for an extra 30 int allowing me to wield some of the more powerful wands. is this a good idea or would just an omen wand be sufficent for end game?
If you are trying to play a Elemental Wand build then start with Templar instead, it has very easy access to quite a number of elemental nodes, Catalyse, Elementalist.

Also you gonna need Power Siphon nodes to increase more damage.

Anyway here's my Marauder's Physical Wand build derive from Iao's Dual Wand:

You can use dual wield wand or with a shield which I prefer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info