Reduce visual effects during Dominus fight

The Dominus fight and it's visual effects is extremely annoying and causes massive lag on my machine. Granted I don't have the best PC for high quality graphics, I am set up on the lowest graphics settings and have no problems anywhere else, except maybe the new garden areas. The sheer amount of particle effects is overwhelming and makes that area pretty much unplayable for me. There definitely needs to be some way of turning off all these visual effects.
I beat normal dominus and minions with around 3-4 average fps. That wind gfx around the area causes so much fps loss on my laptop. I did not want to fight those guys again in cruel. I just asked someone in global to kill them for me. I doubt I will even attempt to kill merciless dominus unless more acts/content is added.
My Shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/571012
i strongly agree with this, i cant farm him simply because of the lag caused by the rain. the game works great even for old machines but its just a bummer when you hit this part, one more reason why doing HC is impossible for me
Agree with it entirely!

I have to lower ALL my graphics settings in order to have a resemblance of good FPS... The fight itself is hard as hell and the graphics lag on my machine don't make it easier.
Rampage league

IGN: MadMalkodet
a huge +1

I really hate the fps drop in that zone, not to mention getting kicked to login screen or crashing.
inb4 someone sayz you guyz have no zkillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

youzz need betterzzz gearzzz and learn to playzzz the gamezzz!!!! =D

btw, +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info