"Ocean Water Can Not Be Rendered on Your Graphics Card"

Does this make the beta completely unplayable? Or should I be able to play, just without seeing any water effects of any sort? Whenever I go to start a game, I get the Shore Encampment loading screen, followed by "Client.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." Is this going to be the case until the Ocean Water Rendering problem has been addressed? It's not a huge deal since I can just play it on my other computer, but my fiancee likes to hog that one lately so I was wondering if I should just wait for the problem to be addressed or build a new computer.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same problem. Please help us
For some cards, it won't work at all, for some it will just not render water. We're still working on a solution, but it won't be an easy fix! Hang in there!

Some tips for playing on another pc without downloading again - If you put content.ggpk from the Path of Exile folder onto a thumb drive, and put it in the same place on a fresh installation, you can save yourself (And us!) a 2GB download.
Balance & Design
Thanks for the response Rory, but I already built a new computer so I could play your game. Yeah, you should feel flattered.

Keep up the good work.
Still having the same Issue :/ is this Fixxed or any1 of the GGG staff got a fix 4 this in mind?
Would appreciate some feedback on that :)
Waiting 4 my new system anyway, but wont happen till the next 1-2 months :/.
so i need a possible solution :) maybe its fixxed ? could any1 give feedback =) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info