[CHEAP+Hardcore Potential] [32 chaos Tank Build_V1.3.2] 7 max endurance Charge+2(or 3) aura

This is the 3rd version of this build, and I am currently running this build with a good outcome in Merciless Act 3.

This is the 113 points of this build:

Pro for this build:

Spoiler
1. 4 classes: Marauder, templar, duelist, and scion are able to use the same build based on the skill tree

2. CHEAP build (total cost around 15 chaos for me, no unique is required):
In order to build this one, all expensive things you needs are:

(1) Gems: muti-stirke gem (5 chaos now), cast when damage taken (5 chaos now), fast attacks (can be gotten from quest or 1c), mana reduce (quest reward or 1c), and bloodmagic (1c). TOTAL investment 5+5+1*3 = 13 chaos max if you buy them all, if you get them from quests, you only need chaos on gems.

(2) Item: a good single hand mace + a good elemental resist shield (2 chaos max to be same as my mace with shield) or 2-hand mace (something similar), a 5L armor (12 chaos max, mine is 10 chaos). 14 chaos total.
Each other pieces are worth around 1 chaos for each item. (hat, gloves, ring x 2, amulet) Total ~5 chaos.

Nothing more is really needed, and most of the items you can get is from farming.
TOTAL COST: around 34 chaos if you all buy.
(Note: things like 6L can boost this build so much damage or more survivability, such as with add fire dmg or blood leech)

3. Very Tanky: for me currently: 77% res for all elemental and -34% chaos res, 5.5k armor with aura, and I can tank for most of places including bosses.

4. potential for a Hardcore Build

5. Good at party: since the aura and your tankness, you can play your role in team as well.

6. Flexible to change to other weapons (only 7 points need refund)

Con for this build:
Spoiler
1. Require a 5L armor at merciless act 3
2. not huge damage in compare with many damage build
3. need good chaos damage resistant
4. prefer with shield

Skills on this Build:
Spoiler
1. Main damage: Lightning Strike (you can choose w/e you want) + Mutistrike + Fast Attacks + Add Fire Damage + Bloodmagic
2. Curse and Defensive: Cast when damage taken (Lv2) + Endurance Cry (lv5ish) + 2 curses (low level)
3. Aura: Mana reduced + Determination + Hatred (+ haste after mana reserved 24%)
4. More?

Stats for me on this build currently: (Lv.70)
Spoiler
HP: ~4k
DPS: 5k (now) (with haste damage can boost to much higher level)
Armor: ~6k
Res: all 77%
Chaos res: -34%
Shock chance 20%

The flasks I am using are:

Spoiler

Equipments I am currently using are:

Spoiler

For the bandits:
Always help Oak, :)
Or whatever, doesn't really matter that much on 2nd one since you are a TANK.

This is still having so many modifications needed. Please leave suggestions, I will reply ASAP.
If this guild helped you, please bump this up, thanks :)
Last edited by windsound2014 on Nov 23, 2013, 10:44:24 PM
Leveling Strategy:

Lv.20 or below:
Spoiler

1. Basically just buy a 2 hand weapon and kill all the mobs through the Acts.
2. 26 AP points Build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAJ-0xnjWSOuE8LUGHSshodG6qcql82YjxlKCmV6xZrKq18rc-xPbGrthN2mLnY_JF-ej-Cg==

Lv.20-Lv.40:
Spoiler
1. You will start to need most of your equip to the highest level, and resistance are starting to need with rings.
2. you can team with other high DPS people to go through this levels. I am using lightning strike + mutistrike (lucky drop) + 2 damage gems
3. DONT USE BLOOD MAGIC at this level range unless you have over 100 life regen, so maybe only clarity for mana.
4. DONT ADD CHARGES it is not necessary until merciless
5. 50 AP points build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAGS4aOCftKS4pTzGeNZI62DrhPC1Bh0bXSshUSVnzXcZfP2ebaHRuqnKpfNmI8ZBVlKCmV6eErFmsqrUEtfK3PrndwBrE9sau1I_YTdpi3sHkIuSt51LnY-w47w7yL_JF-ej-Cg==

Lv.40-Lv.60:
Spoiler
1. can start to use auras: Determination + Hatred
2. can start to use blood magic
3. can start to add charges
4. when enter merciless CHECK your res and boost it over 50% for all (use the shield to boost is what I was doing)
This was my shield 16% all res, really bad one (lol)

At around lv.55, I got this:

5. 75 AP Build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAnEEsxZvFy8ZLho4HRQn7SkuKU8t0jGeMok1kjbpOtg64TwtQYdG10rITdhUSVXGVdZX4lnzXcZfP2TnZp5nm2h0bqpyqXflfNmApIjxjHaPRpBVlKCiAKZXp4SsWayqtPm1BLXytz653cAaxPbGrs9l0NDUj9hN2mLeweNq5CLkredS52PsOO8O8B_yL_JF-ej60v4K

Lv60-lv70:
Spoiler
I am at here, get my 5L on merciless Act 3 with 10 chaos, and my mace 2 chaos… Thats it
Damage now still going up since the faster attack is still leveling up. Estimate damage can be around 4k with shocking chance +20%.
So, if you make the similar build, you will need this 5L on armor. Adding Faster attack will give you great amount of damage. For me currently, this gem boost my damage about 1k.
Current Build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEsxRNFm8XLxkuGjgdFCftKS4pTy3SMZ4yCTKJNZI26TrYOuE8LUE_QYdG10rITdhR5lRJVcZV1lfiWfNdxl8_ZOdmnmebZ71odGxGbqpybHKpd-V82YCkiPGMdo9GkFWUoJuhogCmV6eEqW6sWayqtC-0-bUEtfK3PrndwBrE9sauz2XQ0NSP2E3aYt7B42rkIuSt51LnY-w47m_vDvAf8i_yRfPd-ej60v4K

Last edited by windsound2014 on Nov 23, 2013, 10:38:41 PM
bump
Edited V1.3.1:
1. added a shield of me at lv.55ish.
2. added the notation about Faster Attack not max yet.
3. changed the price of the gems due to the lower on price for gems.
4. Reduced the total cost of the whole build.
5. added other pieces are worth about 1 chaos
6. slightly modified the build on the tree.
7. modified some typo
8. updates the current stats
Last edited by windsound2014 on Nov 22, 2013, 1:47:23 PM
Update V1.3.2:
1. damage update
2. potential aura updated
3. level updated
4. updated a block on lv60-lv70
5. re-build the skill tree
6. re-organized the guide for skill trees
7. updated a skill tree on lv70 build
Last edited by windsound2014 on Nov 23, 2013, 10:38:58 PM