Season Five, Event 24: 1 Hour Cutthroat Party

I agree in the past when they had the non hardcore cutthroat races it was a lot of fun. I really hate the party races too because if you are solo you have zero chance and I don't even bother playing them.
For being solo I was able to get a double kill. almost another kill from a different duo before dying.
LOVE THESE PVP RACES WHERE KILLS DONT MATTER
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

And my inventory of orbs!

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/dxmxaf/5
"
OGSpacely wrote:
This would be much more fun if it wasn't hardcore.

This was my first foreray into cutthroat and i have to wholeheartedly agree. This would have been a lot more fun if i didn't have to make a new character every 8 minutes because i get ganked by someone who is lvl 10+ as soon as i leave lioneyes watch.
Last edited by phantom16 on Nov 21, 2013, 4:04:19 PM
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Exit to character screen

Last edited by westbryan on Nov 21, 2013, 4:07:14 PM
ahhh! fuck this and fucking scion and bear trap 10 sec till end dead,fuck u man!
Last edited by syberseljak on Nov 21, 2013, 4:11:20 PM
Log into Lobby works instantly(Not_Fraggy that coward ranger)and autojoin doesn't work if there are 50+ instances.

It is impossible to find somebody if there are too many instances.

Also CT Races need an additional score system for kills with level differences and a multiplier depending on your own level so pushing won't be possible.

Killed several level 15-17s the last minutes others knew that lobby worked instantly and they got away once they saw a red x.

Some Mara dropped an good Tribal maul in Upper Prison but he didn't even use an armor/corals so he died after one hit else I would have died.

Another good way would be to close 1h CTs at A2 town and A2 Exits are blocked.

lol log out screen saved my ass couple times during this
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender -tupac shakur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info