Dimes Build for the 1 Week HC Race Questions

I got the passive Tree from his Stream here :

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDjwOrRQgFE0UcRR1GNsZLho4IWAn7Si1KS4ppS3SMgkyiTpSOtg9_ECgQ5xKfU3YUEdQUFRJVgRW-lcNV-JYY1nzXQBfP2BLYIhhUmOnZ6ByqXRBdO108Xbnd-V673y4fNmGYId2jHaMz5BVkc6euZ7Nn8uiAKTCpzCnhKlorKq53bvtwBrB2MbY0iHUj9lh3Ubfv-dS7DjvDu9O8B_yL_ZI9778TvzFVbU=

I guess he is using Lightning Strike because of Point Blank , but my real Question is , how which Gems to use with this build and what to look for in case of gear. Also it would be cool if anyone knows how to advance while leveling.

I really like playing Melee and all my trys so far sucked. So i really would love to give this build a try. Thanks for any help.
I'm also interested. :)
In this moment, he use Lightning strike+ add fire damage+ melee physical+lightning penetration.
Ground slam+ add fire damage+ melee physical damage.
He use enduring cry with 6 charges...

More information is welcome :)

Lost in Necropolis...
Who is that, and why LS and GS ? LS for Single Target DPS? I dont get it ^^`? Usually u use LMP with LS, so its a huge AOE (with Quality +10 - Piercing) but without ?

And +Weapon Elemental DMG Support Gem wouldnt give it a higher dmg boost instead of Add Fire Dmg?
Last edited by Anabolikabizeps on Dec 30, 2012, 11:37:30 PM
At the end of his stream today he basically said that the build really blows, and there was no point in stacking as much hp in his passives as he did. He still nearly got one shotted multiple times near the end of the race, and his damage was pretty terrible compared to the people he was playing with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info