Lots of time what to do.. maby Path of exile !

Hello, i have seen a lots of trailers about Path of Exile, and i have been wating for a game like this formany years. And I want a beta key so hard that I almost lied that i was divorced, so you guys had to give me the key in guilt. But if I got this Beata key i would probably be so happy that I marry a girl witch would divorce me becouse i loved Path of Exile more then her!

Seems like a great game hope there it a beta key left for me :) over ant out
"
Gurkan wrote:
Hello, i have seen a lots of trailers about Path of Exile, and i have been wating for a game like this formany years. And I want a beta key so hard that I almost lied that i was divorced, so you guys had to give me the key in guilt. But if I got this Beata key i would probably be so happy that I marry a girl witch would divorce me becouse i loved Path of Exile more then her!

Seems like a great game hope there it a beta key left for me :) over ant out

Well I am sure we have heard worse then getting a divorce ;p so I doubt they had to do anything.

I don't suggest marrying a witch girl either. Probably would harvest your organs. I suggest being patient because some people are still waiting from 2010. Good luck though.
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info