Graphic Problem need help!

Hi! So the problme is that: I was playing without problem killing lalala etc. tahn i choose to make another character. But when i logged out like all the texture go to hell (hope to use rigth word, sorry for bad english)! It's a problem that affect me from a quite long time and becouse I can't really go into software etc. never solved it. Asked in a lot of forum but never found a answer =| So I usually don't watch at it and just continue playin but in PoE I see really much. Trying to explain better if I play diablo3 this problem affect only the charge page, on PoE is quite everywhere. Hope to find someone that can help me with that, posto some image so you can understand better the problem.
This two are from PoE you can see the life and mana pool etc look with no definition and the Icon of PoE in the 2nd

and one from diablo3 so you can see a lot better my curse.

Sorry if I annnoy with this but is really getting me mad!

This is because your graphics card is overriding some game settings! If you go into your driver settings (Down the right, by your clock) you'll be able to change a setting called "Mipmap quality" or "Texture Detail" to higher detail, it'll fix this.
Balance & Design
I'm really retarded but can't find this.. I have catalyst control center should use that?

EDIT Thank you My Lord, if u give me your adress by PM I'll try to send you some virgins to sarficate for your pleasure!
Last edited by Thez558 on Dec 28, 2012, 3:24:58 PM
How did u solve it? what change u did at the display settings, im having the same isue with ati radeon.
Thnxs!
This is typically something seen with ATI/AMD cards. Should be under mipmap settings.
Vengeance of the Fallen
"
javiers77 wrote:
How did u solve it? what change u did at the display settings, im having the same isue with ati radeon.
Thnxs!

here is what u need to do

open Catalyst pro control center
1st go on "Preferences" (top right corner) and make sure Advanced View is Marked
(this will enable a more detailed tuning settup)
Then on the Left side go Gaming > 3D Application settings
make sure SMOOTHVISION HD: Anti-Aliasing and SMOOTHVISION HD: Anisotropic Filtering are set to Use application settings
and finnaly a little further fown on the list u will find
Mipmap Detail Level
this needs to be on Performance or Quality or High Quality ..... make sure its NOT High Preformance

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2738/26603123.png

let me know if it helped
Last edited by Vepar90 on Feb 3, 2013, 12:36:55 AM
kk but in mine CCC i cant find this

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/amdpf.jpg/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info