lf advice on my spec

i was originally building my spec under the assumption that zealots oath regenerated your shield based on health regen. on a whim i looked it up and thats apparently wrong. so now im not entirely sure what to do w/ my defenses. this is already a reroll of a scion to change some things and im not doing it again.

things of note:
i dont shield, dual wand usually
i dont currently get hit often because of how my spec is designed. but im slow to move.
pain attunement seems weak, but the plan was four aura's two from hp so it fit

planned spec:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABHNx_xt-EAv6MNhSwOjA5Urw3Tm1YB8HzbRmOPBdUIoEtH4-mRKtVriycVkqVBK-bnqGCEN-wrJhOuuTrnwHjVjeB99ebodDQj0anCF3GRtftIOFzi4yf3zwF73y1BFJTPV8tR1BCoqPYJDbFHwIHpQLjSbKDOBRNogDwHwSzAnHFiny7JIv3wbiT6-4o-oLH-ehodNpilKDYTewYj_p718HFPQ_E9iftGS7Uj7nd7w7nUlRJXz8y0UVH3fO2hn1TOYoQaTCXgpvZYVcN0iGezacwAec26GSjGlVhIYTvdO1672BLBS3EWCfV

current spec:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABFLA6MDlSvDdObVgHj6ZEq1WuLJxWSpUEr5ueoayYTrrk6-NW99ebodDQj0anCF3GRtftIOFzi4yf3zwF73y1BFJTPV_YJDbFHwKDOBRNogAEs7iT6-4o-oLH-ehodNpilKDYTTLRRUc=

thanks for any suggestions!
twitch.tv/jfpforever
Well, let's start with the fact that the build is incredibly inefficient.
I mean, you've wasted more than 20 points just travelling up to the Witch tree just to get Hex master and you've not even managed to get health nodes.

11 health nodes is all you've got, far too little to even hope of surviving in the later stages of the game.

I don't really know what you're trying to achieve with the build.
Dual wands is fine and all but ultimately what do you want to do? I see you've gone for cold damage. So do you want to be a Freeze Pulser? Or have you gone for Hex Master because you want to perform more of a support role for a party or something?

What do you want to achieve with the build? (Pure DPS, Support, Freeze/Crit/Tanky, etc.) That will make it easier for people to help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info