Completed server maintenance

EDIT: Maintenance complete! It turns out it took longer than we thought (we initially estimated 45 minutes) to copy the data, but it's done now. Thanks for your patience!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 28, 2012, 5:45:16 AM
Well that took a lot longer than we expected. I'm really sorry about that.

Unfortunately the database resharding process took *far* longer on our live servers than it took when we tested it on a backup database on our local development servers. We will be looking in to what went wrong!
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
griszka11 wrote:
There is a some glitch with the names of leagues in game main menu. All of them are classified as '<ERROR> league'.

Anyway, good work GGG.

This was caused by players logging in before the League authority was fully started. It isn't anything to worry about. We will be doing a fix for this in the next deploy.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
ohyou wrote:
Hello.
I know, this question has already been said many times, but still.
When are you planning to fix that desync stuff? Would it be fixed before open beta starts?

If things go well with the capacity testing, I expect to have some time to improve the sync situation. Improving it will be an ongoing thing after Open Beta starts as well.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info