[INVASION] Dominating Blow, Immortal Marauder (300+HP REGEN PER SEC EASY)

edit's
Spoiler
31/03/2014: Added screenshoots, gear updated
27/03/2014: new gems links added
25/03/2014: 1,1skill tree updated
december 2013 - march 2014: nemesis content

Hello guys, im here to share my current build, im currently lv 78 playing invasion league
From now on, you do not need to pay someone to kill bosses for you, the only thing you need to do is hit at all!

Pros&Cons
Pros
Spoiler
extremely funny build.
Safe build, you dont need tank packs of mobs.
you don't lose your life casting skills

Cons
Spoiler
Low Fps
desecrate bosses hurt's our army
can't do no regen maps, half regen maps its fine

Screenshots:
Spoiler
Dps on dom blow, heavy strike and glacial hammer

Defs

This build is pretty easy to do, but a can be expensive, why?, find or buy a mace with 400+pdps

This is my atual mace:

he has 449 pdps, i bought for 1,5 exalted and i'm not going to trade this mace anymore

the skill tree: (start lvup, grab resolute and resists, go to templar area and pick area radius and life, go down, unwavering stance, life life life and more life

PICK BLOOD MAGIC ON TREE WHEN U HIT 130+ HP REGEN P/SEC
My current gear: (far from perfect, but still good)
Spoiler

U just need to find gear with life, a 2h mace with high physical, level up with ground slam or anything, start use dominating blow when you buy a good mace
Some uniques help's alot to level up:
hrimnor's hymn sledgehammer, u can use this till lv 28
geofri's baptism brass maul, u can use this till lv 49

Bandits
Spoiler
help Oak, Oak, Oak

Links on the build (this build works pretty well with 4link itens, but a 5link gonna boost alot the dps on dom blow)
Spoiler
Dominating blow + melee splash + melee physical dmg + multistrike + added fire dmg
Heavy strike or Glacial hammer + melee physical dmg + multistrike + added fire dmg + faster attacks
Vaal molten shell + increase duration + iron will + leap slam
cast when damage taken lv2 + enduring cry + decoy totem(or any totem) + any curse
cast when damage taken lv5-7 + immortal call + inc duration + (your Choose)

that's it, with this build, i have no problems with anything!
hope you guys enjoyed!
Any asks, contact me in game, ing: OMGAEDOG
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Aug 23, 2014, 6:02:14 PM
updated skill tree
Totems for life!
updated: picked blood magic on skill tree
Totems for life!
Trying it out... leveling a mara for it =]
I was lucky to find a http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chober_Chaber on my Duelist and thought to give this build a try. I have a question about the build. Is it worth spending 3 points on +10 int to get the 2 +15% minion damage nodes before grave expectations? The int would help you meet requirements for higher level Dominating blow?
Nice but youre missing some stuff.

I´m playing Dominating Blow now for some month (I´m now lvl 91 and soon lvl 92 on the hardcore ladder).

Your Damage should be pretty low, your life per hit (dominating blow is pretty expensive) is a bad choice too.

I dont want to do a Guide for my build because 99% of the whole player base cant afford the gear required.

Im at the moment not 100% perfect with all stats you need, but in the next few days I will switch my last peace to avoid 1 Passive in the tree.

But how can you min/max your build:

Optimize your Gear like this (my gear):
Spoiler

Optimize your Build to something like this: (If possible avoid the 20int/20dex node)

Play Dominating Blow with: Increased Duration - Meele Splash - Multistrike - Meele Dmg - Faster Attacks.

At the moment my stats are:
4892 Life
1849 ES
16404 Armour
9592dps Dominating Blow

For Crematorium Boss / Piety Shrine (some crazy AOE minions die) I switch my attack to:
Heavy Strike - Added Fire - Meele Splash - Multistrike - Meele Dmg - Faster Attacks
DPS: 18449

If I play PvP or some Boss without Adds and I need more DPS replace Meele Splash with Weapon Ele DMG. My DPS is then 25312.

When I reach more level (all going to DPS now). I think the Damage is to crazy

Last edited by Masshypnosis1 on Nov 19, 2013, 5:30:21 AM
"
I was lucky to find a http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chober_Chaber on my Duelist and thought to give this build a try. I have a question about the build. Is it worth spending 3 points on +10 int to get the 2 +15% minion damage nodes before grave expectations? The int would help you meet requirements for higher level Dominating blow?

I dont think so. lvl 20 DB = 66 INT. Plus: "Increased Minion Physical Damage: Despite the misleading skill description, the bonus minion damage granted by the skill also applies to the skill itself. Thus, higher levels of Dominating Blow yield higher player melee damage. However, Minion Damage supports do not."

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dominating_Blow
"
bobwillwin wrote:
"

I dont think so. lvl 20 DB = 66 INT. Plus: "Increased Minion Physical Damage: Despite the misleading skill description, the bonus minion damage granted by the skill also applies to the skill itself. Thus, higher levels of Dominating Blow yield higher player melee damage. However, Minion Damage supports do not."

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dominating_Blow

there is your answer, im current lv 80 and will print again my stats, we dont need int on tree because the int on dominating blow it's fine at the high level, you must pick ammulet and ring with +all attributes
Totems for life!
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
Nice but youre missing some stuff.

I´m playing Dominating Blow now for some month (I´m now lvl 91 and soon lvl 92 on the hardcore ladder).

Your Damage should be pretty low, your life per hit (dominating blow is pretty expensive) is a bad choice too.

I dont want to do a Guide for my build because 99% of the whole player base cant afford the gear required.

Im at the moment not 100% perfect with all stats you need, but in the next few days I will switch my last peace to avoid 1 Passive in the tree.

But how can you min/max your build:

Optimize your Gear like this (my gear):
Spoiler

Optimize your Build to something like this: (If possible avoid the 20int/20dex node)

Play Dominating Blow with: Increased Duration - Meele Splash - Multistrike - Meele Dmg - Faster Attacks.

At the moment my stats are:
4892 Life
1849 ES
16404 Armour
9592dps Dominating Blow

For Crematorium Boss / Piety Shrine (some crazy AOE minions die) I switch my attack to:
Heavy Strike - Added Fire - Meele Splash - Multistrike - Meele Dmg - Faster Attacks
DPS: 18449

If I play PvP or some Boss without Adds and I need more DPS replace Meele Splash with Weapon Ele DMG. My DPS is then 25312.

When I reach more level (all going to DPS now). I think the Damage is to crazy

thx for reply, when I did this build, the only thing I thought was to do something with resistances, and that did not need too get spending currency in gear or something, because the skill tree already provides enough sustain to resist's, hp and hp regen, as I have not ridden the build to pvp, for those who are trying to start this build will have no problems finding correct equipment, if the player wants to pvp with this build, it can use a second hand with different skils.
but thanks for the tip!
Totems for life!
new Def's and DPS screenshots updated
Totems for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info