Is this a strong Templar build when I reach 100?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAW8EswVbD1QUTRhdHNwkiyUnKPopLilPKrospiy_Moky0TQKNdY3ZjeDOtg8LTyOPQ9Bh0RyRQpFR0ZxTP9N2E3jUFBXyVfiWGNdSV8_Yqxnm2z2d-N35Xq4e9d8g3y7fVN_xoFvgpuDOIRIhMSIWop0iuSMdozPj_qTJ5Ugm-ydDp2AnjygQqFtogCm66loqW6sWa4-rpOvbLQMtPm1BLXytz64k7yfvrvBxcT2xYrGrsbYzLfN-tQZ1XXWnd0F45_kIudj6rrr7uwY7DjvhvAf8kXyzvTG9kj-Cv6P
Templar enthusiast
IGN: Caleibus
Hint: You won't reach 100.
Firstly: you will not reach 100 - plan for 70-80 points max

Secondly: you take a lot of life nodes, and Chaos inoculation (CI). CI sets your max life to 1 so the life nodes won't help you and are a waste of passive points.
Also if you really want to go CI, you should drop the small 6% ES nodes and go for the bigger ones around the Deep wisdom node (slightly left from your path to CI)

EDIT: also Pain attunement does not work with CI - low life means that you are on less than 33% of your max life, with CI you are all the time on 100%, so never on low life.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Dec 27, 2012, 6:05:48 AM
Spoiler
People actually took this OP seriously? May the Troll's Blood be with you!
"
Qpic wrote:
Spoiler

Yeah how'd you know I was trolling? Maybe I don't know shit about templar's and how they work. Ever thought of that?
Templar enthusiast
IGN: Caleibus
"
alzy wrote:
"
Qpic wrote:
Spoiler

Yeah how'd you know I was trolling? Maybe I don't know shit about templar's and how they work. Ever thought of that?

Well to be fair some of your mistakes could've been avoided by just reading the skill description...

And when it comes to Pain Attunement low life equals to less than 30% in this game
Actually the best possible build for lvl hundred is a witch with CI, Eldrtich Battery and Blood Magic.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info