Help with deciding starting class for my build!

I've started the thread in the Gameplay help forum but I think this is better - Posting it here because currently my inclination is Scion.

Hello all, I'm planning to make a life RF, EK user using IR and The Blood Dance unique boots and for the life of me cannot decide on a starting build: Ranger/Duelist/Marauder/Scion?

The gist is to get all +Frenzy charges and +max life/life regen with a side dish of Strength and Endurance charges, supposed end-game items would include The Blood Dance and probably Alpha's Howl, Rise of the Pheonix, the new unique Doon Cuebyari (sp?) and the +100 str gloves, due to the amount of uniques needed, my resists would require boosts from accessories, bodyarmour and Purity aura (Hence the Alpha's Howl) alongside optional Hatred (Think it's that one, the cold damage one) and Grace.

Currently I'm not sure entirely on what to prioritize, whether on life regen or on max life/strength though, since The Blood Dance would give me +7% regen and EK will be supported by Life Leech gem (Hopefully 20%) and thus a bit in a dilemma about the starting class I should take.

Advice and points would be much obliged, thanks!
Rampage league

IGN: MadMalkodet
someone?
Rampage league

IGN: MadMalkodet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info